Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barrow has just signed for Leeds. Farcical.

What's farcical about it?

He was supposed to be our back-up if we couldn't land Townsend. Now it looks like we won't be getting either, and a rival has been allowed to strengthen at our expense.

Did I just read right - whispers going around that Rafa's walked because Ashley fluffed the transfer window? Surely just mischief making?  ???

Guest neesy111

Did I just read right - whispers going around that Rafa's walked because Ashley fluffed the transfer window? Surely just mischief making?  ???

Piss off.

He was supposed to be our back-up if we couldn't land Townsend. Now it looks like we won't be getting either, and a rival has been allowed to strengthen at our expense.

So you'd rather we signed players for the sake of signing anyone, which is the exact reason we're in this division...

So you'd rather we signed players for the sake of signing anyone, which is the exact reason we're in this division...

No. I'd rather we signed players that Rafa wants. Barrow was reportedly a legitimate target.

Plenty of time to get Townsend

Guest neesy111

123 mins.

123 mins.

Less than that now.

No. I'd rather we signed players that Rafa wants. Barrow was reportedly a legitimate target.

He was a loan target, he's clearly not good enough for the Premier League and there's something in his contract about Leeds buying him. To me it sounded like we didn't want him for next season.

123 mins.

exactly

:lol: No way he leaves us stranded now. I can see us not spending bank in the summer resulting in him leaving, though. And rightfully so.