Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

'Dominic King' literally just pulled Fernando and Mangala out of a hat :lol:

Agree with this mind :lol: I feel like the wages alone will mean we won't be buying from City imo.

Even their squad players probably get paid more than anyone who currently plays for us.

Guest firetotheworks

I feel like I don't know anything about players anymore. It happens quite often now that a player will be mentioned and I haven't got a clue who you're all on about. Then it'll turn out that I've watched matches they've played in. I feel like this is the first time I've even heard of Mangala.

Agree with this mind :lol: I feel like the wages alone will mean we won't be buying from City imo.

Even their squad players probably get paid more than anyone who currently plays for us.

Which clubs that can pay the wages would take him though ?

A lot and besides the state of the club they are joining would decide if they are willing to take a cut etc.

Rafa is amazing and all but that only goes so far in the short term imo, I can't see us pursuing players who are currently paid the sort of money City would be paying their players.

I feel like I don't know anything about players anymore. It happens quite often now that a player will be mentioned and I haven't got a clue who you're all on about. Then it'll turn out that I've watched matches they've played in. I feel like this is the first time I've even heard of Mangala.

You're just getting old, I'm afraid.

Aye, those links do sound completely made up. I wouldn't want him personally but if we're going solely on City's history of selling CBs who go on to be class then we should get in there, ASAP.

A lot and besides the state of the club they are joining would decide if they are willing to take a cut etc.

Rafa is amazing and all but that only goes so far in the short term imo, I can't see us pursuing players who are currently paid the sort of money City would be paying their players.

You say lots but outside of the English top 6, 3 in Spain, 2 in Germany and 2 or 3 in Italy  I'd be surprised if he'd get a bigger wage and there's a reason he's at Valencia instead of those other clubs. We don't seem to skimp on wages so I can see us being competitive with most of the Top flight outside the top 6 in negotiations.

Aye, those links do sound completely made up. I wouldn't want him personally but if we're solely going by City's history of selling CBs who go on to be class then we should get in there, ASAP.

That's true like. Almost forget Man City had Boateng and Savic at one point.

China offers a different alternative to players these days.

If you were Yaya Toure or whoever, would you take a pay cut to join us or a pay rise to play in China?

There's a few who will want to stay and play in this league but alot more will take the money.