Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

This is probably the first time since 2011 that I've even slightly cared about our transfer rumours, like. Feels mint.

This is probably the first time since 2011 that I've even slightly cared about our transfer rumours, like. Feels mint.

:lol: Aye, first time I've ventured into this thread in absolutely ages

Guest reefatoon

:lol: Aye, totally agree.  Even the far fetched stories, bring them all on, it's going to be a fun summer this one.

I feel like we can only judge this person's reliability if we know what he ordered. If he's a sausage bean and cheese melt man then I can count on his word.

Apple Pie.

I feel like I don't know anything about players anymore. It happens quite often now that a player will be mentioned and I haven't got a clue who you're all on about. Then it'll turn out that I've watched matches they've played in. I feel like this is the first time I've even heard of Mangala.

i thought you were on about Fernando until I read the last word in your post!

Don't know anything about Fernando except he sounds like Fernandino, who is quite good.

I don't think he's useful in a team that holds the ball a lot like City does. He could be good in our squad. A huge upgrade on Colback. He seems to be a threat from set pieces, too. I see him win a lot of headers from corners. They don't always go in, but he's involved at least.

The echo stating Joshua king is our number 1 target.

Oh yes please :megusta:

Haven't seen much premier league this season but I assume you think he will be a good signing?

Thought he was taller than 5"11 but he's scored 15 goals this season so it seems he's had a good season.

The echo stating Joshua king is our number 1 target.

Oh yes please :megusta:

Haven't seen much premier league this season but I assume you think he will be a good signing?

Thought he was taller than 5"11 but he's scored 15 goals this season so it seems he's had a good season.

pacy, hard-working off the shoulder type striker by any chance?