Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Really think he's a one season wonder.

This is the only season in his career where he's scored more than 10 goals which is concerning.

Oh well I fully trust Rafa and will support him regardless of who we buy.

Guest palnese

Nah, he was canny last season as well. Nowhere near as prolific as he's been this season mind, but you could see he has talent.

Scored 11 in his last 14. He's in great form atm and based on that form he'd probably cost 20-25m+. Not sure I'd take a chance on that.

Guest taps01

This is the only season in his career where he's scored more than 10 goals which is concerning.

Oh well I fully trust Rafa and will support him regardless of who we buy.

I don't think he always plays as an out and out striker. Think he has played out wide a number of times throughout his career.

Nah, he was canny last season as well. Nowhere near as prolific as he's been this season mind, but you could see he has talent.

Scored 11 in his last 14. He's in great form atm and based on that form he'd probably cost 20-25m+. Not sure I'd take a chance on that.

If, and that's a big if, there's any truth in this rumour, Rafa wouldn't buy him because of his incredible form this spring, it'd be more of a long term scouting job.

FWIW, I was at the Czech Republic - Norway WC qualifier last year, he was the best player on the pitch by a mile. I already rated him, so wasn't surprised, but my mate who isn't that much of a PL fan had never heard of him and he kept saying how impressed he was with him as well.

No 1 target :undecided:

let's face it , it won't be Costa, we need to be realistic

£20million is the new average buys, £50 million gets you quality now.

watching the Chelsea match last night made me realise we are in for a tough ride next season, the pace for 90 mins is off the scale  :undecided:

let's face it , it won't be Costa, we need to be realistic

£20million is the new average buys, £50 million gets you quality now.

watching the Chelsea match last night made me realise we are in for a tough ride next season, the pace for 90 mins is off the scale  :undecided:

Prices have obviously went up but people need to get away from this idea that you need to spend £20million+ for average players. Just isn't true.

I know it's an unpopular opinion but I can't help thinking that Hart would be a good signing.

He's not as good as De Gea etc but hes in that bracket below, meaning he's comfortable in this league and he's probably about to reach his peak.

City want rid, he wants the premiership and we can't rely on our three or four keepers.

He's also a "name", and I know that "names" don't win you things but they do raise the club's profile somewhat and send the message that you mean business.

I don't think he would cost a fortune, especially if get a couple of million for Sels and Krul. That would leave us Hart, Darlow and Chubby.

Edit: In fact, I think City might do a loan with an option deal.

I don't think he would cost a fortune, especially if get a couple of million for Sels and Krul. That would leave us Hart, Darlow and Chubby.

Edit: In fact, I think City might do a loan with an option deal.

think we might see a fair few of these deals, loan fee paid as part of the fee then we'll pay the lot up the next summer in full when the TV money rolls in

still a better deal than 5 years of payments for many clubs i'd imagine