Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Must just be me who prefers to drive. If you have a nice car (like agents do) then it would be relaxing and enjoyable. Listen to your own music, door to door journey etc.

Pretty hard to work and do emails behind the wheel. Illegal as well.

It's come from the second biggest newspaper in Portugal and hadn't been picked up elsewhere by the looks of it. Would hardly call that pointless.

It's come from the second biggest newspaper in Portugal and hadn't been picked up elsewhere by the looks of it. Would hardly call that pointless.

They may as well just close down and put a link to this: http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?search=newcastle+united&lang=en&searchheadlines=1

Which unsurprisingly has picked up on the made up rumours of Bas Dost.

It just irritates me having to wade through their tweets that regurgitate the exact same information from the other tweets under the exact same hashtag.

NUFC360 :anguish: :lol:

All they do is post whats being said in the press, hardly offensive :lol:

It is a totally pointless twitter page like.

A place that rounds up all transfers rumours for the club I support is pretty useful to me like :lol:

A place that rounds up all transfers rumours for the club I support is pretty useful to me like :lol:

I agree, you could argue it does the same job as this thread :D

Me too. Not getting the hate.

This thread is totally different because it is an open discussion around each rumour.

They could at least see where the story comes from though. Citing a foreign website isn't worth much if their article contains 'according to the Daily Star'.

This thread is totally different because it is an open discussion around each rumour.

And people can reply to the tweet and discuss the rumours on twitter. I just think it's fine for what it is.