Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why the f*** would Everton even want him? They have bought Rooney and Sigurdsson, as well as having Barkley in their squad.

And Klaasen ... don't think Everton are really in for him.

Once Hanley f***s off hope we go for Gibbs.

Flog most of this lot before end of deadline.

Lazaar

Colback

saivet

Krul

Gamaz

Haidara

Diame

Most reports claim we will take kenedy once Oxlade Chamberlain completes his move.

Same Gibbs who's joined WBA tonight? Oxlade Chamberlain has also rejected the move to Chelsea so don't expect to see Kenedy here.

Really? Never seen that move.(not paying attention) Oh well we still need someone to challenge Dummett. Unless Chancel can do it?

Didn't they pay 10m Euro's for him, and since then he's been proper s**** for them?

Not sure about the proper shit part, but yes. But they sold another young player and the manager wants replacements in. Seems reasonable - as someone else said hopefully their board says fuck off to the manager.

Right they have got enough players out the door recently; De Jong, Riviere, Hanley and Lazaar, what's next on the list of excuses. Ah yes...we didn't have time.

They don't need excuses man, they just don't want to do it. I would probably respect them more if they came out and said "Look ya fat fucks, we ain't got a pot to piss in so can't be splashing out on nee Ashley Barnes"

Bid accepted by the board but manager has vetoed it.

That doesn't sound right. I don't know many managers who have the power to veto a club board once they've accepted a deal. Surely just means they will do the deal but have to line up a replacement first.

Praet is a completely different player to Siem de Jong. He's more mobile and hard working, a decent dribbler and links play. He doesn't score or create enough goals for a #10 though. He's usually played deeper for Sampdoria, and hasn't been as good as billed.

I'd have far more confidence in him being a decent PL player than De Jong though.

Praet is a completely different player to Siem de Jong. He's more mobile and hard working, a decent dribbler and links play. He doesn't score or create enough goals for a #10 though. He's usually played deeper for Sampdoria, and hasn't been as good as billed.

I'd have far more confidence in him being a decent PL player than De Jong though.

Sounds a bit like Alberto Aqualini in that first paragraph.

Was he a Rafa buy at Liverpool?

Aquilani was far more talented but made of glass.

If you go on Praet's twitter account his last post was highlights of him against Benevento. That's a good summary of the kind of player he is. At least in Italy anyway, i can't remember ever watching him for Anderlecht.

a #10 who can't score or create goals sounds pretty fucking pointless like. We could just bring Obertan back for £2m.