Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crazy they have Slimani and Iheanacho on the bench.

That's around £60 million they spent on those two.

Slimani had a mediocre first season and dropped out of the reckoning I think. They have too many strikers, and realistically none of them are going to start ahead of Vardy. They will probably try and shift either Ulloa or Iheanacho on loan now.

What ever happened to Iheanacho at Leicester? Looked a great signing. I dont think he ever got much chance at Man City but looked good when he did. Rarely see him play now

It is always a bit of a gamble buying a fringe player from one of the rich clubs that looks good in the odd sub appearance. They are generally playing with much better players than you have and in a team that creates a lot and has a ton of confidence. Going to Leicester was a strange decision, maybe they were the only ones will to pay the price, because they were already well set up front. Could be he just needs time and they are preparing for when Vardy leaves or retires, that may be a while away though and at the moment it's looking like a bit of a was waste of money.

Not-serious-but-still-kind-of-serious-answer: Perchinho for his suprise heroics those years ago.

Serious answer: Shay Given for inspiring my entire childhood. (I even went to the hair dressers with a photo of him to get a receding hairline cut in as I just though that was his style). :lol:

:lol:

Looks like Loic Remy's career continues to nose dive: -

http://www.nufc.com/

In the event though he left Stamford Bridge as a free agent and signed a two year deal with Spanish side Las Palmas.

Despite netting five times in 13 games though, Remy was declared surplus to requirements by the Canary Islands club during December 2017 - following claimed breaches of club discipline.

Not-serious-but-still-kind-of-serious-answer: Perchinho for his suprise heroics those years ago.

Serious answer: Shay Given for inspiring my entire childhood. (I even went to the hair dressers with a photo of him to get a receding hairline cut in as I just though that was his style).  :lol:

I did the exact same thing when I was a kid, but it was Shearer.

Serious answer: Shay Given for inspiring my entire childhood. (I even went to the hair dressers with a photo of him to get a receding hairline cut in as I just though that was his style).  :lol:

2 on the back and sides, with male pattern baldness on top.

2 on the back and sides, with male pattern baldness on top.

The island in the middle is an interesting look.