Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We’ll try (and fail) with some panic loans in the last few days of the window but apart from that we will bring no one in. Possibly see mitro & shelvey leave for decent money plus 2 or 3 fringe players out the door like Colback, Saivet, haidara, gamez etc...

If we stay up it’ll be nothing short of a miracle, if we go down and we will be seeing the last of our captain plus anything decent like Merino. Either way, Rafa walks at the end of the season after his loyalty to players and to the fans has been fulfilled.

Could still see PCP sniffing around and taking 6 months to decide what’s an acceptable bid for the club whilst negatively impacting another transfer window.

Ashley remains for another decade.

Happy times ahead.

Fucking hell. :lol:

The thing is that isn’t even some mental negative thinking, all of that could genuinely happen. None of us would be that suprised.

It’s what I was going for  :lol:

Just wanted to join in the misery party.  :'(

Sturridge would be f***ing perfect ffs. His injury record does concern me slightly but he's just what we need. How dare Newcastle United pay wages to footballers.

Hate the f***ing c***s running this club so much. Hope they just f***ing die.

How bad would someone's injury record be to concern you greatly?

We’ll try (and fail) with some panic loans in the last few days of the window but apart from that we will bring no one in. Possibly see mitro & shelvey leave for decent money plus 2 or 3 fringe players out the door like Colback, Saivet, haidara, gamez etc...

If we stay up it’ll be nothing short of a miracle, if we go down and we will be seeing the last of our captain plus anything decent like Merino. Either way, Rafa walks at the end of the season after his loyalty to players and to the fans has been fulfilled.

Could still see PCP sniffing around and taking 6 months to decide what’s an acceptable bid for the club whilst negatively impacting another transfer window.

Ashley remains for another decade.

Happy times ahead.

giphy.gif

I don't quite understand what the fat cunt is thinking to be honest.  Even if we are safe this season, Rafa must walk and he would have to find a new manager and spend a huge fucking lot to survive the next, if Amanda decided to quit the negotiations.  We will be 100% relegated, either this or next.  It seems like he wants to relegate?

Most certain thing about the fat fok is that he has no positive feeling for us. Actually think he hates us.

Incredible how he do his best to piss off 100.000s of fans worldwide...just to make a bigger profit to his already fat wallet.

Disgusting greed!

Guest firetotheworks

I know people have laughed at certain fees and I've thought that people just need to catch up with what the going rate is these days, but even with that in mind Ayew for £20m is absolutely laughable, he's fucking terrible and not worth half that even in this ridiculously inflated market.

Isn’t Sakho out of contract in the summer, £11 Million sounds abit OTT for them to be asking for if that’s the case.

That's what his contract is on Transfermarkt. fwiw, Ayew and Carroll are summer 2019, so their value will be dropping too.

Sakho's numbers in the PL are 18 goals in 3700 minutes, almost identical to Dwight Gayle. Like Gayle it's been slim pickings since 14/15 with a few injuries in there. If six months of Barkley are worth 15M, six months of Sakho will be worth much less. The striker I'd want from West Ham is the prodigal son AC9.

Sakho feels like someone in the Colback, Saivet, Haidara mould who'll be on decent wages and in 18 months time we'll be struggling to try and shift on after we've realised he's not good enough.

Isn't his attitude a bit shit as well?