Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top class loans seem like the perfect sticky plaster for Ashley till the end of the season, keep us up and no long term investment.

If you are turning your nose up at that having seen how Ashley works, then you've learned nothing at all. I'd snap his hand off for Sturridge, loan or not.

Murphy - £12m

Lejeune - £9m

Merino - £8m

Atsu - £6m

Joselu - £5m

Manquillo - £4m

?

Can't remember who we sold for money; Hanley and Murphy recouped about £6m I think?

But yeah about £30m net seems right. We were that much in credit last summer when Sissoko went.

Guest neesy111

Murphy - £12m

Lejeune - £9m

Merino - £8m

Atsu - £6m

Joselu - £5m

Manquillo - £4m

?

Can't remember who we sold for money; Hanley and Murphy recouped about £6m I think?

But yeah about £30m net seems right. We were that much in credit last summer when Sissoko went.

De jong.

We got about 6 mil for Lewis Gibson I think too

I'm not 100% but we only get £6m if he gets to certain criteria. 1st team appearances, if he goes on to play for his country, something along those lines.

Pretty certain it's not a straight up £6m.

I'm not 100% but we only get £6m if he gets to certain criteria. 1st team appearances, if he goes on to play for his country, something along those lines.

It was less than a million. £790k or something at the moment.

It was less than a million. £790k or something at the moment.

Sounds close to it from what i remember, add-ons galore to make anywhere near the £6m is the main thing i guess.

Murphy - £12m

Lejeune - £9m

Merino - £8m

Atsu - £6m

Joselu - £5m

Manquillo - £4m

?

Didn't we get 10-12 million for Thauvin in the summer after his loan spell last season?

Murphy - £12m

Lejeune - £9m

Merino - £8m

Atsu - £6m

Joselu - £5m

Manquillo - £4m

?

Didn't we get 10-12 million for Thauvin in the summer after his loan spell last season?

Don't foget the payments we received from liverpool and Totenham

So instead of being proactive we're once again going into the final stages of the transfer window hoping other clubs get desperate to loan players out. I'm sure it'll work out this time. :clap:

At least we'll hit Rafa's deadline. :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan, Loan

Sick of hearing we're looking to Loan a player.  Cannot build a team on Loans.

Areet, Phil Tufnell.

Not that anyone needs reminding.

Man ... I just watched a couple of videos of this guy, and he looks very powerful, but that's about it.

Very upright, stiff and mechanical. Touch and technique doesn't look at all great. Not very quick at all either. Looks unconvincing when looking to finish as well.

Honestly, he reminded me of all people of ... Shola Ameobi. And I really didn't like that man, as a footballer. Seeing him play for the Super Eagles gave me pains in my chest.

I am really glad we aren't the ones forking out £15 million for this guy. Not at all convinced. Brighton would have been much better off giving us that and taking Mitrovic off our hands.