Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

'Only just' doesn't matter. He oversaw something absolutely metal like 35 transfers in a couple of months, and built a squad that won the league. Then, the players who didn't have a long-term future were moved on, either sold or loaned out. Gamez the apparent exception, but his contract's up at the end of this season init?

And, more importantly of all, changed a 'stepping stone' culture that'd been here for eons.

Goes against Ashley's ultimate goal though, doesn't it.

Yeah - probably true actually, on reflection.

Fat cunt.

If the budget is low and we could get £15m for Gayle and then loan Sturridge/Batshuayi for a percentage of that then I'd do it.

Not sure about selling Gayle to get Sturridge, mind. Batshuayi aye but with Sturridge's fitness he could get injured for a long period and we'd only have Joselu to replace him as Rafa won't play Mitrovic even if he isn't sold. Perez you could play there but he isn't exactly a recognised striker.

If the budget is low and we could get £15m for Gayle and then loan Sturridge/Batshuayi for a percentage of that then I'd do it.

More likely either of those would get more goals than Gayle would ffs, so simple of a concept :lol:

Reet, now the takeover s**** is over we can hopefully bring in some players.

I've just seen a B & Q van going into St James over flowing with wallpaper............................lets get it on.

It's not FM, the two didn't have to be mutually exclusive.

This announcement gives me no further confidence the club will strengthen appropriately in this window.

It's not FM, the two didn't have to be mutually exclusive.

This announcement gives me no further confidence the club will strengthen appropriately in this window.

Is it not? Well I never.

It’s apparent Ashley didn’t want to commit money in to the squad as he’d hoped for a sale. Now that isn’t happening he has to so he can protect the status of the club. So yes, there is a link here. Hopefully we can get some business done.

:lol: come on man. We're not doing shit.

I feel more confident that we will since pcp have been called out. I think not getting a win against Swansea has woken the fat fucker up both on the sale and the transfer front.

Don’t think he has a choice now.

Can sign 3 players, talks with PCP are off

I feel NUFC got the release of these bits of info the wrong way round

Two of them are Kenedy and Pape Souare on loan according to this:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-talks-amanda-staveley-14164950

We are saved.

That's not what that says. It says we have offers on the table for both. I doubt we actually want both of them.