Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd take him short term. We've had 6 months of Ritchie slowing things down on that side, a right footer over there who's direct and will take on the full-back would be a blessing. Offers something different.

i'd honestly rather rafa just persevere with murphy or start giving aarons more of a run out and use the wages/fees elsewhere

I'd take him short term. We've had 6 months of Ritchie slowing things down on that side, a right footer over there who's direct and will take on the full-back would be a blessing. Offers something different.

i'd honestly rather rafa just persevere with murphy or start giving aarons more of a run out and use the wages/fees elsewhere

Aarons is all hype and not much else, Ritchie isn't good enough, Murphy is raw as fuck but promise is there. I like Atsu. I would play Lennon on the right and Atsu on the left tbh

Just any fucker who can finish would probably see us safe. We’ve already chucked away plenty of points through not being able to hit a barn door. The other positions are important but I reckon we can muddle through the rest of the season with what we have, but if we don’t get someone up top we’ll be in the squeaky bum zone.

Lennon would just be an expensive flop IMO. Another player who is available, but not a game changer as far as relegation is concerned.

If he's expensive we probably won't buy him.

If he's inexpensive, it's because his value has dropped so much due to constant failure to produce. Which makes him in all likelihood a waste of money no matter how inexpensive he is.