Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I remember it well and labelled him a c***. But to be fair to the lad has he actually done it again to anyone?

Yes several times.

Against who?

Not sure if he's done anything similar since but I can certainly recall Martinez coming out & defending him saying he wasn't that type of player and then 2 or 3 comments were made of previous incidents which made it look like he had previous.

I remember it well and labelled him a c***. But to be fair to the lad has he actually done it again to anyone?

Yes several times.

Against who?

Bournemouth, Sheff Wed. Been sent off for diving too.

Just kind of hit me how insane the complete squad overhaul has already been just up until now. Another 3/4 out/in would be beyond the pale.

And we have no idea if we are any good / how decent the signings are. Will certainly be interesting if nothing else.

It's swings and roundabouts anyway.

Would we rather have good players playing as individuals or not trying than average (if people want to call them that) players playing as a team and trying 100%?

There's nee prizes for guessing which set will be more successful.

I mean. I think we can be pretty sure Ritchie, Diame, Hayden and Gayle are good by now. If we didn't already know that about Ritchie and Diame anyway.

I think Hayden is going to prove to be the gem of the signings so far.  He's young, obviously has bags of talent and is getting invaluable experience that will help him step up to the PL.  In a few years I can see him being the lynchpin of our side.