Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just kind of hit me how insane the complete squad overhaul has already been just up until now. Another 3/4 out/in would be beyond the pale.

And we have no idea if we are any good / how decent the signings are. Will certainly be interesting if nothing else.

Do we not?

What on Earth has Pardew done with Bakary Sako?! Does he even make the matchday squads anymore? wouldn't mind us getting him in.

Groin Strain.

Ah, he's injured. Okay. Would have been a good option for our left side. Shame.

Just kind of hit me how insane the complete squad overhaul has already been just up until now. Another 3/4 out/in would be beyond the pale.

And we have no idea if we are any good / how decent the signings are. Will certainly be interesting if nothing else.

Do we not?

I don't think we can say for certain how good Gayle, Hayden, Hanley, Clark, Sels, Lazaar or Yedlin will be over the season. Promising starts for Gayle and Hayden and hopefully for Gayle not playing for Pardew may see him, improve and Rafa find a system for him.

I haven't seen anywhere near enough of Hanley, Clark, Sels, Lazaar or Yedlin to form an opinion and Rafa may see something raw with them that he can coach and improve. Hayden, Gayle, Ritchie and Diame look the best signings so far but time will tell.

What position does he play?

AM (L/R/C)

Sels

Yedlin Mbemba  Lascelles Lazaar

Hayden Diame

Ritchie      Markovic      Atsu

Gayle

Darlow

Gamez Clark Hanley Dummet

Colback Shelvey

Aarons                      Perez

Mitrovic Murphy

Two pretty decent championship sides that, second one is a bit clogger-tastic like.