Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We should spend whatever Rafa thinks we have to for promotion but not spend for the sake of it.  Would be helpful not to end up with a financial fair play bill from the Football League next season if we can help it.

I cant see that Happening. If we sell Sissoko and Winjaldum well have taken about 70 Million this summer.  There is no way we will spend enough to go over FFP.

All depends on the players available. Spending more in January or next summer isn't a problem provided Rafa is happy we have what we need to ease promotion this year.

On the face of it another winger and at least one attacking central mid is desperately needed.

100% against selling Krul he's our best keeper by a mile

:thup:

Darlow is fine as cover, too early to be sure on how Sels is going to do, can take keepers from other countries at least a year to settle and adapt, even the good ones (Schmeichel, De Gea etc). Elliott is just average and fat. Unless we get offered silly money, i'd also prefer to keep Krul.

Think Krul will be gone as I don't see anyone coming in for Elliott (especially given his injury).

Krul, Sels, Darlow, Woodman and Elliott is a tad too much. Flog Krul, loan Woodman and have Sels/Darlow competing for no.1 imo.

Loving this rebuilding job we're doing. Finally taking transfers and squad strength seriously.

Look to be building a foundation, long time coming really. There will be players that don't work out but happy with players we have got so far. Hope we get few more and also few youngish players in

We haven't paid 5 million or whatever for Sels to sit on the bench. He's our new number one.

I'm just not quite sure where Krul is going.

Why not? He might have good ability but need some time to adapt to English football. Even if Krul goes, Elliott and Darlow are more than good enough keepers for the championship.

Daily Mail and Chronicle reporting that we're still talking about loaning a player as part of the Wiji deal.

Ojo, Kent and Gomez the one's mentioned.

Ojo would be good, Gomez is injured again, no idea who Kent is.

Loving this rebuilding job we're doing. Finally taking transfers and squad strength seriously.

Love the fact we're prioristing good characters. Something the club has lacked since our last promotion.

Daily Mail and Chronicle reporting that we're still talking about loaning a player as part of the Wiji deal.

Ojo, Kent and Gomez the one's mentioned.

Ojo would be good, Gomez is injured again, no idea who Kent is.

Ryan Kent had a spell at Coventry last year. Looked way too good for League 1 but he's a winger, so I reckon it's bollocks as we surely have enough of them.