Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trying to change the subject as this thread is getting somewhat side tracked into the world of nonsense. To have a perfect window, I still think we need to focus on getting up (unless come Jan we are like 20 points clear at the top or something), with that in mind, I would like to see Judge brought in, with Will Hughes and a more defensive midfielder to replace Tiote in the squad and provide competition for Colback's spot. I don't think we need to spend a whole lot unless we get some long term injuries or form has nose dived between now and then.

Defo would like us to sign some youngsters who are already getting games. Ones that Will already improve us but look like the grow at the top as well. Will Hughes is a good example, assuming he's over his injury problems. I'd  love  us to find the next Dele Alli type of youngster too, but we need to find ways to ensure Colback / Tiote / Gouffran roles are replaced with quality young players.

The quickest CBs by a country mile Ive seen were Des Walker and Paul McGrath.

mcgrath was quick?  i was a bit young for early mcgrath but always thought of him having great positioning rather than pace (not that they're mutually exclusive i suppose) largely due to his fucked knees

Man U and early Villa McGrath was rapid. I haven't seen many better defenders in my time. Lawrenson was another who could motor. And Kevin Ratcliffe at Everton

The only transfers in January, should be ones that would improve us in the premiership.

The only player in this league I like, is knockeart, who we have zero chance of signing until the summer. Other than that, we must find premiership players who are willing to play in the championship for 4 months, which will be tricky.

Not that I want to contribute to this nonsense but he's nowhere near 6'4" like. Going off the one time I saw him out, anyway.

The quickest 2 CBs I've seen are Rio Ferdinand and Sylvain Distin. Both of whom are bigger.

Not that it really matters. He'll overcome it as a weakness with experience.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/72/56/0,,10278~14702194,00.jpg

Wiki has Mitro at 6ft 2.5

Lascelles looks Taller in the image.

Unless Mitro is only about 5'11" and he just looks big, have you seen him out and about also?

No. Wiki has JL at 6'2", though. As if you went to the trouble of finding a picture. :lol:

No trouble. But if wiki have Mitrovic at 6'2.5 but Lacelles is taller than him in the image, wtf is going on. Was Lascelles on his knees when you seen him?

No. Wiki has JL at 6'2", though. As if you went to the trouble of finding a picture. :lol:

No trouble. But if wiki have Mitrovic at 6'2.5 but Lacelles is taller than him in the image, wtf is going on. Was Lascelles on his knees when you seen him?

If-You-Know-What-I-Mean-Bean.jpg

Not that I want to contribute to this nonsense but he's nowhere near 6'4" like. Going off the one time I saw him out, anyway.

The quickest 2 CBs I've seen are Rio Ferdinand and Sylvain Distin. Both of whom are bigger.

Not that it really matters. He'll overcome it as a weakness with experience.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/72/56/0,,10278~14702194,00.jpg

Wiki has Mitro at 6ft 2.5

Lascelles looks Taller in the image.

Unless Mitro is only about 5'11" and he just looks big, have you seen him out and about also?

That poor young un on the left won't miss much with those lugs will he

mcgrath was quick?  i was a bit young for early mcgrath but always thought of him having great positioning rather than pace (not that they're mutually exclusive i suppose) largely due to his f***ed knees

Man U and early Villa McGrath was rapid. I haven't seen many better defenders in my time. Lawrenson was another who could motor. And Kevin Ratcliffe at Everton

Agree with McGrath and Ratcliffe. Lawrenson not so much but had this great knack of when it looked like someone was away from him he could slide and his leg seemed to extend an extra foot to reach the ball!

mcgrath was quick?  i was a bit young for early mcgrath but always thought of him having great positioning rather than pace (not that they're mutually exclusive i suppose) largely due to his f***ed knees

Agree with McGrath and Ratcliffe. Lawrenson not so much but had this great knack of when it looked like someone was away from him he could slide and his leg seemed to extend an extra foot to reach the ball!

I once saw Lawro go past Cyrille Regis at his peak after giving him a five yard start in a chase for the ball. Deceptively quick because of the smoothness of his running style. Lawrenson was another who found defending remarkably easy, or his manner portrayed that.

I once saw Lawro go past Cyrille Regis at his peak after giving him a five yard start in a chase for the ball. Deceptively quick because of the smoothness of his running style. Lawrenson was another who found defending remarkably easy, or his manner portrayed that.

Lawrenson was a class act. He ended up covering all sorts of different positions for Liverpool, and playing for Ireland didn't give him the same international exposure, so his reputation isn't as great as is merited. But as a defender, he often looked like a man against boys.

If we are going to spend money in January i hope it will be on young promising players.

Can´t see we need anything really. Better to save the money and spend them on better players after promotion imo.

Can only see us bringing in Judge for more creativity if he's proved his fitness as I think the No.10 spot is possibly where he's least happy.

All being well he'll he'll make bigger moves in the summer as and where he can find better players willing to join us.

I'd like to see a couple of additions. Should have plenty of money left and we need to make sure we get promoted.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_854_1478000641.gif

I'd like to see a couple of additions. Should have plenty of money left and we need to make sure we get promoted.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_854_1478000641.gif

;D hilarious gif man.

What an annoying guy.

I do get the sense he is thick as mince though. Not 'on message'/party line, but nevertheless true. If this, however unkind, is accurate then I'd get shot sharpish: "Stupid is and stupid does..." as in he will be far less likely to improve than someone 'good at learning'.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/f2/f212fd68aeca509fcdbbb675e67ce9276b0d9fa965fa8bb5865c167eccb8b1d9.jpg

Couldn't even get the quote right FFS :lol:  Who is the thick one, again? :lol:

Well you evidently. If you equate presence of a typo with low intelligence.