Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do we only go for Mexican and Chinese girls, like?  Suspiciously aligned with decent food actually.....

My only other serious girlfriend was Singaporean Chinese, so, apparently so...

Will be interesting to see who we can attract given our promising position for next year.

Do we only go for Mexican and Chinese girls, like?  Suspiciously aligned with decent food actually.....

Will be interesting to see who we can attract given our promising position for next year.

We'll James and I are married so we'll have to leave it to you single lads but Spanish grub is good.  Maybe go a bit left field and see if you can find an Indian lass too.

We'll James and I are married so we'll have to leave it to you single lads but Spanish grub is good.  Maybe go a bit left field and see if you can find an Indian lass too.

You kept that quiet. Congratulations to James and yourself.

It's a pivotal window to get right for us. We will need to bring in a player or two, if we can replicate what we did the last time when we picked up Routledge, Williamson and Best (although Best didn't contribute much in that first half season with us) we'll have done well.

I would like us to be out of sight come the start of the window, that way new signings would be more attracted to join a club that for sure will be in the PL next season. Right now it's a very safe bet we will be but that might not be good enough for some players.

If we get promoted, I'd take Jose Fonte as an experienced option at centre back. Told he can leave by Southampton.

Doesn't he play every game? That's a strange move.

He won't sign a new contract.

A guest on Talksport a few months ago said that a deal had already been done for him to leave for a club abroad in January and come back to a prem team either in the summer or the following season, can't remember the details. Didn't mention a name but it was obvious is was Berahino he was talking about  :dontknow: