Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Or perhaps something in between.

Probably someone on the continent who makes waves this season or someone like Bony from Citeh, if he doesn't fancy Stoke long term.

I'd rather give Gayle a proper chance than sign someone for the sake of it.

Maybe we will try again  to get Aubameyang

What is he doing these days :lol:

Tearing the Bundesliga apart with Dortmund, we haven't got a chance of getting him unfortunately.

We should be in for Oscar IMO. He's spending most of his time on Chelsea's bench, and we need a better number ten than Ayoze or Diame next season, and he will want to play as it's a World Cup year.

Tearing the Bundesliga apart with Dortmund, we haven't got a chance of getting him unfortunately.

We should be in for Oscar IMO. He's spending most of his time on Chelsea's bench, and we need a better number ten than Ayoze or Diame next season, and he will want to play as it's a World Cup year.

I think he was being sarcastic dude :lol:

More likely to go for Afobe who we were interested in before he joined Bournemouth. Not getting much of a look in there at the moment.

Just because we showed interest under the previous stooges doesn't mean Rafa will be looking to add from the same list.

I think he was being sarcastic dude :lol:

Probably right :lol:

If we went up and added a Callum Wilson or Afobe who have both done fuck all in the Premiership for struggling sides, I'd be very disappointed and surprised. I can see us and Rafa aiming a lot higher, so long as he has the backing - which I'm sure he will - fat Mike does not want to drop out of the Premiership again.

Don't think it's fair to say Wilson has done 'f*** all' for Bournemouth in the Prem like

I can't recall anything of note apart from a hat-trick early last season? He's been injured for missions so hasn't done anything of note.

Don't think it's fair to say Wilson has done 'f*** all' for Bournemouth in the Prem like

I can't recall anything of note apart from a hat-trick early last season? He's been injured for missions so hasn't done anything of note.

Aye, not since that hostage rescue I think.

Aye, not since that hostage rescue I think.

:lol:

The English Newcastle has reached an agreement with the Recreativo de Huelva to incorporate the youth attacker Juan Jesus Núñez Cumbrera 'Juanito', EFE sources told the club onubense.

'Juanito' is an attacking and high-profile footballer who will try his luck in English football after graduating from the lower ranks of the Huelva team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already got a song for him too:

Siggy, Siggy, Siggy can't you see

Sometimes your goals just hypnotise me

And I just love your passy ways

Guess that's why they broke, and we're so paid

I can only read that to theme of Scooby Doo.