Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playing for 6 months with a view to a coaching role would be fine by me. Would still probably be quite a safe bet for a few goals in this league.

Think he'll go somewhere closer to Laandon.

There is that factor too, but if he's serious about coaching (he sounded it the other day in an interview) and likes Benitez, this story could have something to it, rather than the usual stuff journos simply invent.

I think our third oldest current first teamer is Darlow, so it would be good to have some more experience around the team, in some capacity or other.

Stelling was saying yesterday on Soccer Saturday how he'd been disappointing this season.

Shelvey? That orange face polish he wears must have been spiked.

Forestieri. When he scored he was saying how he'd been disappointing by his standards. He'd only scored 3 this season up until that point.

Stelling was saying yesterday on Soccer Saturday how he'd been disappointing this season.

Forestieri. When he scored he was saying how he'd been disappointing by his standards. He'd only scored 3 this season up until that point.

I take that back then. There are some good players in the Championship although they play for our rivals - I like Murphy at Norwich and of course Knockaert at Brighton. Can't see either of them selling in January.

4 goals in 11 starts. Not terrible.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3965266/Manchester-United-target-Leon-Bailey-reject-Old-Trafford-unless-guaranteed-regular-playing-time.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Not saying that we can get him or that we'll go for him, but we have been linked with him before. Like his attitude about going somewhere where he knows he will play and not just rot on the bench.

Man U would probably be the worst place to go to (Mourinho).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3965266/Manchester-United-target-Leon-Bailey-reject-Old-Trafford-unless-guaranteed-regular-playing-time.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Not saying that we can get him or that we'll go for him, but we have been linked with him before. Like his attitude about going somewhere where he knows he will play and not just rot on the bench.

Man U would probably be the worst place to go to (Mourinho).

From a YT scouting mission, he didn't look that great to me.

It's sensible to aim for a club which is still going to give you experience. But no-one's going to offer a guarantee as such.