Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not sure if there is a realistic transfer targets thread but I would love us to get a neat ball collecting diminutive player from Spain.

Seen Roque Mesa at Las Palmas a few times and love his style of play.

Roque Mesa is absolute quality at what he does but I think he's a little bit too similar to Hayden in his style of play (which isn't a bad thing!). Excellent at breaking up attacks and controlling the middle of the pitch and in front of the defence but his plan is always to lay off a simple ball to one of the more creative players than to ping a forward pass/through ball himself.

I'd be delighted if we did go for him though because his style of play is suited to the English game and he's definitely ahead of Hayden in terms of development. Almost joined Sevilla in the summer just gone but the Las Palmas chairman put a block on the deal, think they were holding out for around €12m and Sevilla would only go as high as €8m. Pretty sure he'll be away next summer though if he continues his terrific form this season. Lemos at CB is another great prospect at Las Palmas but I think his reputation is already probably too high to join us, there were tentative links with Barcelona in the summer.

Sturridge = god botherer = deluded

Should fit in........

What is this god botherer stuff? :lol:

Why are people that aren't concerned about god always worried about those that do man? So weird :lol:

I'm not concerned about god, I'm concerned about those that believe in one. At one end of the spectrum they tell people how their lives should be lived, at the other end they behead people and fly planes into buildings.

Not sure if there is a realistic transfer targets thread but I would love us to get a neat ball collecting diminutive player from Spain.

Seen Roque Mesa at Las Palmas a few times and love his style of play.

Roque Mesa is absolute quality at what he does but I think he's a little bit too similar to Hayden in his style of play (which isn't a bad thing!). Excellent at breaking up attacks and controlling the middle of the pitch and in front of the defence but his plan is always to lay off a simple ball to one of the more creative players than to ping a forward pass/through ball himself.

I'd be delighted if we did go for him though because his style of play is suited to the English game and he's definitely ahead of Hayden in terms of development. Almost joined Sevilla in the summer just gone but the Las Palmas chairman put a block on the deal, think they were holding out for around €12m and Sevilla would only go as high as €8m. Pretty sure he'll be away next summer though if he continues his terrific form this season. Lemos at CB is another great prospect at Las Palmas but I think his reputation is already probably too high to join us, there were tentative links with Barcelona in the summer.

I hope he gets his big move and hopefully to the PL so I can see more of him. I think he could be utilised like Kante at Chelsea/Leicester.

Should fit in........

Why are people that aren't concerned about god always worried about those that do man? So weird :lol:

I'm not concerned about god, I'm concerned about those that believe in one. At one end of the spectrum they tell people how their lives should be lived, at the other end they behead people and fly planes into buildings.

I'd have us sign a card-carrying member of the Taliban if the cunt scored goals.

Should fit in........

Im not religious but I'm sorry, that's wrong, people have every right to beleive in what they want, and just because a small minority do barbaric things, doesn't mean the others should should be looked down upon. 

Should fit in........

Im not religious but I'm sorry, that's wrong, people have every right to beleive in what they want, and just because a small minority do barbaric things, doesn't mean the others should should be looked down upon. 

:thup: A lot of atheists are just as bad, like somehow they are morally/intellectually superior for not being religious.

Should fit in........

:thup: A lot of atheists are just as bad, like somehow they are morally/intellectually superior for not being religious.

We are tho

The Official Pizza of Halloween

14195256_1182637235107861_352058247065350929_o.jpg

Should fit in........

:thup: agree with this also, don't tarnish everyone from every group with the actions of a minority. No need in bashing someone for having differing views to yourself.

Should fit in........

If people have every right to believe in what they want then how can you tell him that he's wrong.  Those are his beliefs.

Should fit in........

Name me one war started in the name of atheism.  Not started by an atheist but because of atheism, there hasn't been one and the moral high ground is usually the claim of the religious.  No woman has ever been mutilated or subjugated in the name of atheism and no child has ever been mutilated or brainwashed into atheism.  Atheists are neither morally nor intellectually superior but I believe they are more open thinkers and they should be proud of that.

I'm also not saying people can't believe in what they want, that's their right but I think it's preposterous, like belief in the tooth fairy.  If an adult said that you'd think they were insane but bang on about one of the many Gods and not only is it considered virtuous, you are above criticism. 

Whether you like it or not the difference between a person of faith and an atheist is that one would change their mind when presented with evidence, the other refuses to.