Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deulofeu is way above our station. Is there speculation about him leaving Everton? Any team in or around that level would improve going forward with him in form, I really enjoy watching him and Mirallas at Everton when they play.

Benitez is way above our station, hopefully he can be persuaded to believe the same thing Benitez does, that the potential is there to be a real force again.

Totally agree. I'm not buying into this forelock-tugging, we're not worthy,  low self-esteem s***. We are lucky enough to be able to afford the vast majority of  players, we have a foundation for greatness and a manager with the guile and vision to get us there. Does that mean he will? (or that I'm a deluded Geordie). Of course not (and f*** off and die). But it is certain that we definitely won't achieve any meaningful progression without daring to really give it 100%. Central to this is getting the best players we can, if this means being turned down by a canny few, so what. How long does it take to write a longer list? Dare to dream and just as importantly dare to behave in a way compatible with your dreams coming true.

Deulofeu is way above our station. Is there speculation about him leaving Everton? Any team in or around that level would improve going forward with him in form, I really enjoy watching him and Mirallas at Everton when they play.

Benitez is way above our station at the moment, but he's here because he believes we can go straight back up and fulfill the clubs potential.  Hopefully he can convince players like Deulofeu of the same thing.

Not the same thing in the slightest.

Benitez is way above our station at the moment, but he's here because he believes we can go straight back up and fulfill the clubs potential.  Hopefully he can convince players like Deulofeu of the same thing.

It's not, but it should be an easier sell now with only half a season left and us positioned well than last summer. Not sure we're going to want to pay the fees required for anyone of his level.

I'm saying that while the club currently are at Championship level our manager's reputation is above that.  As a manager he's not below the likes of Deulofeu and he may be able to persuade him of the same thing he himself believes, that we have the potential to be a top club.

Rafa says Charnley will make a break through this week

Where's this from?

SSNHQ this morning he said during last nights post game interview