Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sick to death of NewsNow. All it does is report things others have.

I know its almost as bad as that NUFC360 twitter account..

Reckon it should stay in the brain dead thread though.

Guest chopey

All our transfer negotiations should start with "do you fancy playing for Newcastle?..........no!!!...........wey fuck off "

(most) of our signings of the last few years have came relatively out of the blue. Last summer can't remember the likes of Diame, Clark, Yedlin, Murphy, Sels etc being linked for example. Even Wijnaldum and Mitrovic happened fast if I remember correctly. Could be wrong like, but I'm not worried at all.

In terms of the goalkeeper I think we would be alright on what we have if we can't make a deal for a new one, granted we could do better but between Darlow, Elliot and maybe Krul we would have enough to see us through without any disasters.

In terms of the Semedo deal was there actually any solid evidence we were that close?

Sorry, I'm such a moody cunt, it just fucks me off when people pick and choose which news stories to believe, and then their actual opinion of a player changes, on the basis of absolutely nothing.

Nothing personal :lol:

I'm not too bothered about Caballero.  He's a decent keeper but not a lot better than what we've already got and he hasn't got the kind of experience that someone like Reina has, despite being older.  If we're not conifident on getting Reina then we should've gone for Begovic when he was available.

I suspect we will see 2 or 3 come in during the same week.

Charnley knows that his solicitors charge hourly so he will keep expenses down by doing them all at once. Smart man.

Assume some players we're targetting are still on holiday especially those that were playing in the Champions League final

:lol:

More likely because there's international games this weekend