Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Literally none of it is baffling. Trains are faster than cars, and you get a metro ticket once you're in Newcastle IF he's going to Sunderland.

Next week: Rocket Science.

20 minutes quicker by car.

:lol:

I'm honestly rattled. It's proper annoyed me. :lol:

Why? All I said was that driving can be enjoyable, and that it's quicker by car despite your claim.

Just because people disagree with each doesn't mean you have to take it personally.

Why would you want to travel by car sitting watching a road for 3 hours when you can travel by train and just read a paper, with a coffee and watch the world go by the window.

20 mins quicker, marra.

Why would you want to travel by car sitting watching a road for 3 hours when you can travel by train and just read a paper, with a coffee and watch the world go by the window.

Don't get me wrong, in some cases I agree a train is better. Off to the Hearts game next week and the train ride is better than driving up, same if I was going to London (train or plane). Cars these days arn't exactly hard to drive, automatic, cruise control, automatic distancing, makes driving a breeze.

Don't get me wrong, in some cases I agree a train is better. Off to the Hearts game next week and the train ride is better than driving up, same if I was going to London (train or plane). Cars these days arn't exactly hard to drive, automatic, cruise control, automatic distancing, makes driving a breeze.

:lol:

That last line man :lol: Are you actually a real person?

Guest reefatoon

It's a shame oven's don't come with so many conveniences eh.

Guest reefatoon

I much prefer driving to getting the train, but I am not joining team Stiffy and Ian. Trains now get my vote.

Guest firetotheworks

There's a planes, trains and automobiles joke here somewhere

Don't get me wrong, in some cases I agree a train is better. Off to the Hearts game next week and the train ride is better than driving up, same if I was going to London (train or plane). The automatic gear's are melted, no functioning cruise control, no automatic distancing. However the radio still works! Funny as that may seem, with all this mess it's the only thing that's really working and it's clear as a bell! Don't ask how!