Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Wonder if Norwich need any players with a track record of winning the league they will be playing in next season.

I can think of an auburn-haired (ahem) skilful (ahem, ahem) central midfielder who would be ideal.

Good call. Just how dense is their manager?

Not much, he's German for starters.

Guest reefatoon

Wonder if Norwich need any players with a track record of winning the league they will be playing in next season.

I can think of an auburn-haired (ahem) skilful (ahem, ahem) central midfielder who would be ideal.

Good call. Just how dense is their manager?

He is as thick as farke

If you had £50 million to spend on players today and the average prices were in the £17-20 million range, so you only get 2 or 3 OR you could wait maybe 4 weeks and get similar players for £10-£15 million and more of them, would you wait or buy now?

I feel like we're the subjects of some elaborate version of the Stanford Marshmallow experiment.

Guest neesy111

Mackems want Daryl Murphy on loan according to the Chron.

They can fuck off with a loan deal, he only has a year left on his contract.

Yeah, what's this about Hart being in Newcastle? Or am I being whooshed?

He's apparently in Newcastle and was seen at Central Station, where loads of people assemble.

However, in a day and age where people are obsessed with taking photos of footballers in public and posting them on Twitter, not one person has decided to do it on this occasion.  :rolleyes:

He's apparently in Newcastle and was seen at Central Station, where loads of people assemble.

However, in a day and age where people are obsessed with taking photos of footballers in public and posting them on Twitter, not one person has decided to do it on this occasion.  :rolleyes:

Funny that.

Guest reefatoon

He is still at the station apparently. He bumped into Stifler who is now running through the pro's and cons of the train vs car debate.

Guest neesy111

:lol: :lol: :thup:

Gibbs and Jenkinson probably available. Would anyone have them? Gibbs definitely but not sure about Jenkinson personally.

Looks like Lacazette has taken Lucas Perez's number too. I reckon Perez could be a decent signing despite him being older than what we usually target

He is still at the station apparently. He bumped into Stifler who is now running through the pro's and cons of the train vs car debate.

Leave me out of this, I get into enough bull crap of my own, I don't need anyone else placing me into anymore.