Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

I honestly think he would struggle in the Championship, I just don't get what people see in him. He can pick the ball up from deep and carry it way up the field yes but he invariably runs into trouble or doesn't make the most of things. He's an athlete and not a very good footballer.

People see that Troy fucking Deeney is getting offers for 25m ffs, it's really not that hard to understand. Hell players like Ross McCormack who has never played in the PL for crying out load is apparently valued at 15m.

Even if you think Sissoko is shite you should have the sense to see that he can get offers well above 12m because of what he's shown he is capable of and the prices of todays footballer.

Guest Howaythetoon

Deeny is a good player who scores goals, creates goals and generally has a positive and influential part to play in his team's performances and results. He is not worth the money being mentioned but he is worth spending good money on. Sissoko isn't and he will struggle badly at Liverpool with their high pressing, fast paced, forward attacking game. He will stand out like the headless chicken he is.

Sissoko's a good player but he's far better suited to teams who're going to be up against it. He'd be fairly obsolete at any of the top 6.

Yup. His technical ability just isn't good enough. Like you said he's perfect for a team looking to exploit on the break due to his pace and that extra space he'd get.

Sissoko has limited technique which will stand out something rotten in a good team once his physical presence can't hide it. He's also a massive self-centered egotistical cunt; one of the worst we've ever had the displeasure to endure here and we've had some corkers.

Saying all that, i'd be wanting £15m+ for him, anything less and we've not done enough to drum up interest. He's easy money to us, i expect us to hold out till after the Euro's to shift him just in case he has one of those debut-esque moments and adds £5m to his value.

He's been utter s*** for the most part of his career here and if he can't motivate himself for us in the prem, then hows he gonna be in this division? Poison and mocks us on a frequent basis.

I get the prices these days are inflated, but being realistic he's not worth more than 12 imo and we could get rid of the tosser and reinvest in someone who actually wants to play for Newcastle. If we can get 15 out of someone then ok but that's not guaranteed.

I'll take the house.

Are you going to make an offer?

How much is it?

It's on for £325,000

Right, would you take 324??

Err, yeah!

How many assists goes he get a season?

My 5 assists a season bastard shithouse

Guest reefatoon

Can I have Sissoko for £12 million?...

No way you big German spastic, you're a mentalist.

Don't fucking sell a player right now unless you get an Andy Carroll offer or are forced to via contractual reasons. It's called common business sense ffs. You're potentially leaving money on the table unless a club buts a sound bid in that meets your valuation. Rafa is not thick, he's not going to sit here and go yeah let's sell Moussa for 5m because he's over rated and shit. He's going to only sanction selling him when someone is desperate enough to pay market prices for premier league players who play for an international team. Despite what some of you discount, it seems to weigh heavily on people who make decisions buying players :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Stifler a bit slow on the uptake there, dunno what he had for breakfast this morning. Presumably an infected spinal column in a bap.