Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Everybody seemed pretty confident we'd shift all our crappy signings from last summer on to other Championship clubs. Said it before the summer started that it would be a problem doing so because of their wages.

Everybody seemed pretty confident we'd shift all our crappy signings from last summer on to other Championship clubs. Said it before the summer started that it would be a problem doing so because of their wages.

Yep, it's fucking us royally. Legacy of Graham and Steve.

Yep, it's f***ing us royally. Legacy of Graham and Steve.

Eh? what happened last summer has nothing to do with them.

Ones referring to Hanley and Murphy and the other is referring to Riviere and Saivet etc.

The former will be easier to shift than the latter, since there is no market for overpaid wasters.

Well you are both right regardless anyway :lol: As getting rid of of players pre Benitez will be just as difficult as getting rid of Hanley etc etc.

Like I say, a Derby or whatever will see value in someone like Hanley or Diame. Relatively low wages and decent in the championship.

The only way we will get rid of Riviere, Saivet and De Jong (to a lesser extent) is by farming them off to foreign clubs on loan and hoping to get a couple of million in a year's time.

Guest neesy111

I thouht we were sorting out our academy stuff? Sorry but that's a pisstake if true.

Money talks.

Guest palnese

To Everton too, not even like he's going somewhere special.

They're good at developing youngsters, mind. Our kids end up at Gateshead and Blyth Spartans.

To Everton too, not even like he's going somewhere special.

Not so long ago they were at the same level as us. Shit owner, tight budget and up for sale. Now they are signing £30m keepers and pushing the top 4. I wonder if the new owner has much to do with it?

Obviously the kid is a moron who has eyes for money.

NUFC are his hometown club, his brother plays here, he has a chance to kick on and play for NUFC, under Rafa, and he goes to Everton! What a mug.

I imagine the club tried to keep him, but he's obviously getting offered a good amount of money to go.