Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I like him. Not sure what happened last season but he was close to the Spanish squad the season before.

Maybe it was just the Rocky connection making for an easy chant, but I thought the fans there liked him in a folk hero way.

Considering how often Lee Ryder likes to quash a rumour, it would have to be assumed that the targets the chronicle mention are legitimate. So even though they don't know all of our targets (Merino and Manquillo), they clearly know some of them and Ryder must have someone in the club who is at least willing to tell him who we are not interested in.

I can imagine Rafa going for Adrian but largely because they are both Spanish.  :lol:

A bit generous, Ryder didn't know Merino existed until we had already done the deal. I guess maybe he only gets the denials.

So the club are buying their targets regardless of Rafa's input?  We've been here before  :lol: :lol:

A bit generous, Ryder didn't know Merino existed until we had already done the deal. I guess maybe he only gets the denials.

So the club are buying their targets regardless of Rafa's input?  We've been here before  :lol: :lol:

What? Is Ryder really Rafa?

Ahh I read that as Rafa!  :cheesy:

giphy.gif

If it's true that Fernando is available for £4m we be mental to go anywhere near Delph

Two different types of players. Fernando is more of a player who breaks up play (DM/DMC), Delph will sit a bit further up run at defences more without being an out and out AM. Merino signing will put an end to our interest in Fernando.

If it's true that Fernando is available for £4m we be mental to go anywhere near Delph

Two different types of players. Fernando is more of a player who breaks up play (DM/DMC), Delph will sit a bit further up run at defences more without being an out and out AM. Merino signing will put an end to our interest in Fernando.

Is he? I always thought he was a box-to-box type of player. To be fair he's been injured or benched for most of the last few years so I can't recall the last time I saw him play.