Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We should have known when we were looking at that loan deal that we would be scrapping around all window.

I'm not keen on loan deals without an option to buy as it just means we are having to replace them to stand still next year and becoming Sunderland.

I have no problem with us making our money stretch and deals like Merino, Lejuene, Atsu, Murphy and Manquillo may turn out to be good business, a high risk though

Elliot over Caballero :lol:

Ashley interview good :lol:

People were also slagging me off for saying no ta to Michy Batshuayi during the summer.

He looked class today didn't he.....

You don't have to spend your life addicted to smack, homeless on the streets giving handjobs for crack.

Follow my plan and very soon you will say, it's easy m'kay.

:lol:

You fool Odin, remember the rules of Newcastle Online

Always look for the negative in every situation

Never have any praise for anyone other than Rafa and Ben Arfa

Don't mention Ashleys name without a profanity either before or after it.

You forgot rule four, which is actually the base rule for rules 1-3, which is "the sky is always falling in".

They've still massively fucked this window like, no denying it. Just pay the money for Perez its getting ridiculous now sometimes you have to bite the bullet and pay over the odds.

Either way it seems the club and Rafa disagreed about whether to pay and get deals done.

Or his agent was waiting because they knew bigger offers were on the way?

Either way it seems the club and Rafa disagreed about whether to pay and get deals done.

Or his agent was waiting because they knew bigger offers were on the way?

Rafa's frustration is with people inside the club much more so than with external agents. It's really not hard to get unless you're trying to convince yourself otherwise.

If Wilshere really is getting better with his injuries, I'd give him a go. Probably would want a loan with it being permanent based on an certain number of games being played, to make sure he's over it.

Played a fair lot for Bournemouth last season.

If Wilshere is 20M (with a year to go on his contract!!), we should go back for Cairney.

I'd take Perez though.

NB. This may be in a parallel universe where Mike Ashley doesn't promise one thing and do another.

If Wilshere is 20M (with a year to go on his contract!!), we should go back for Cairney.

I'd take Perez though.

NB. This may be in a parallel universe where Mike Ashley doesn't promise one thing and do another.

I think you are confused mind, Perez is the one Arsenal want 20m for not Wilshere.

I'd take Perez though.

I think you are confused mind, Perez is the one Arsenal want 20m for not Wilshere.

The mirror article says they want 17m for Perez and 20m for Wilshere.

I'd take Perez though.

That Mirror article says 20m for Wilshere and their money back (17m) for Perez