Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Desperate for a left back, defensive midfielder, no 10 and a striker

Not asking for much...

After spending about £20m net, and having £30m left over from last season it's not. Not that the fat idiot with the wallet will think so.

It's not as simple as saying "the £30m left over". We had under £2m cash after the 15/16 season, we'd have run at a big loss last season you'd imagine?

Not asking for much...

After spending about £20m net, and having £30m left over from last season it's not. Not that the fat idiot with the wallet will think so.

It's not as simple as saying "the £30m left over". We had under £2m cash after the 15/16 season, we'd have run at a big loss last season you'd imagine?

I know, just spouting off. So much excitement 2 months ago and now it's all turned to shite.

Not asking for much...

2015/2016- 80m

2016-2017- 55m

2017-2018 (so far) - 35m

We have invested a lot of money even if you take away the 80m we got last year its still 90m spent

Not asking for much...

Because they are the only finances favced by a football club ?. Ashley needs massive questioning over the financing of the club. Commercial revenue etc but looking at we brought so much in transfers and spent so much is totally missing what happening.

Not asking for much...

2015/2016- 80m

2016-2017- 55m

2017-2018 (so far) - 35m

We have invested a lot of money even if you take away the 80m we got last year its still 90m spent

Ok, are you including what we've received.

Not asking for much...

2015/2016- 80m

2016-2017- 55m

2017-2018 (so far) - 35m

I'm sure there's a fair bit of TV money knocking about as well somewhere...

Dear god i wish i hadn't said anything. Is there an accountant convention on ?

Alright, spend some money you utterly hateful fat bastard. Net, sponsor, kit money, i don't fucking know just fucking spend some you fat spunkrocket.

Not asking for much...

2015/2016- 80m

2016-2017- 55m

2017-2018 (so far) - 35m

Yes

I said so in the post, 'even if you take away the 80m we got last year'

Not asking for much...

2015/2016- 80m

2016-2017- 55m

2017-2018 (so far) - 35m

Yes

Ah ok, i'd lost all interest by then, to be fair to me like.

Not asking for much...

2015/2016- 80m

2016-2017- 55m

2017-2018 (so far) - 35m

Yes

Any idea, rather than invest a bit more now, how much it'll cost us when we go down again ?

Guest neesy111

Not asking for much...

2015/2016- 80m

2016-2017- 55m

2017-2018 (so far) - 35m

Yes

Ah ok, i'd lost all interest by then, to be fair to me like.

He isn't for last season.  It would be -45m.

Guest Bordertoon

Makes no sense for them to sell him for multiple reasons.

Perhaps, but logic didn't stop them from selling Matic to a major challenger to their title - everything seems a bit Twilight Zone with Chelsea atm.