Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just me who thinks it's so obvious that we aren't going to sign anyone else whatsoever?

Even the rumours have been half-hearted, the Ashley interview should have killed off any lingering idea that we were ever going to spend serious money on quality this summer.

Origi sounds plausible if Gayle or Mitro is leaving. 

https://thisisfutbol.com/2017/08/transfers/newcastle-in-running-for-striker-origi/

Some blurb from his original transfer to Liverpool:

"What kind of striker is he?

The main reason Brendan Rodgers is so interested in the Belgian is his versalility - one of Rodgers's most sought-after attributes. He is not an out-and-out target man in the mould of Rickie Lambert, but more similar to Daniel Sturridge with an ability to play across the front three or in a number of different formations.

At Lille he has played up front and out wide, as a loan striker and as a more traditional No 10. At Lille last season, he started mostly on the left-hand side of a 4-3-3."

Don't know what to make of Origi.

Strong, Mobile striker and a bit hit and miss ?

Every time I saw him he seemed like he causes big problems for defenses. Would be a good option, whether he could get 15 goals or more I'm not sure