Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mason is dog.

Ask for Wimmer or Trippier as part of any deal.

No way we get Wimmer. He'll probably be starting the season for them.

Can't see any chance of them including Trippier either. As good as that would be.

Spurs fans I know don't rate Ryan Mason at all but, in fairness, they all thought Andros was gash so fuck knows.

Tottenham following up on bottling last season by buying one of the biggest bottlers in our squad last season :lol:

Would take £20m plus a player all day long for him, very talented but no desire.

Apart from Kane and Alli, no one chipped in with more than 6 league goals for them. Possibly in Pochettino's thinking. If they'd had Gini's 11 they might have won it. ;)

Tottenham following up on bottling last season by buying one of the biggest bottlers in our squad last season :lol:

Would take £20m plus a player all day long for him, very talented but no desire.

Apart from Kane and Alli, no one chipped in with more than 6 league goals for them. Possibly in Pochettino's thinking. If they'd had Gini's 11 they might have won it. ;)

I think they've got an interest in Lallana too.

Also about to sign Jansenn or whatever his name is.

Looks like Poch wants better options in the final third to mitigate the reliance on Harold.

How does that make sense? :lol:

In Leicester's squad, no one other than Vardy or Mahrez scored more than 6 goals, but they still managed to win the league.

Gini would end up benched after he's found out to be the fraud he is, no other club would put up with his disappearing act like we did last year.

People forget that of Gini's 11 goals, 6 of them came in two matches. He disappeared in every away match we played and impacted on probably 5 of our games all season.

In Leicester's squad, no one other than Vardy or Mahrez scored more than 6 goals, but they still managed to win the league.

Gini would end up benched after he's found out to be the fraud he is, no other club would put up with his disappearing act like we did last year.

People forget that of Gini's 11 goals, 6 of them came in two matches. He disappeared in every away match we played and impacted on probably 5 of our games all season.

But I think you'd expect people like Lamela and Eriksen to contribute more goals than what they did. You wouldn't with Leicester and they probably won't do what they did again. Spurs to go the final step need more than relying on Kane and Alli.

But I think you'd expect people like Lamela and Eriksen to contribute more goals than what they did. You wouldn't with Leicester and they probably won't do what they did again. Spurs to go the final step need more than relying on Kane and Alli.

Whilst I do agree, the original point you made is not why Spurs lost out of the league. Spurs shit themselves and couldn't go through with it, whereas Leicester could. The home game against West Brom and the away game at Chelsea where they lost the league, resulted in Spurs losing the title.

Buying players like Wijnaldum, who will only impact as/when he fancies it, will not help their cause. Could you imagine Gini picking the game up by the scruff of its neck against West Brom or Chelsea and pulling out a winner? :lol: Not a chance.

Townsend would have been a better option for them, which is ironic.

Mason is dog.

Can't see any chance of them including Trippier either. As good as that would be.

Spurs fans I know don't rate Ryan Mason at all but, in fairness, they all thought Andros was gash so f*** knows.

Vertonghen & Alderweireld will be starting, likewise Rose & Walker.

Your right we probably wouldn't get them, but I hope they Rafa/Carr/Charnley ask at least.

Mason is dog.

Spurs fans I know don't rate Ryan Mason at all but, in fairness, they all thought Andros was gash so f*** knows.

Your right we probably wouldn't get them, but I hope they Rafa/Carr/Charnley ask at least.

Have they arranged a miracle cure for Vertonghen? He was ruled out for 2 months minimum a fortnight ago.

Mason is dog.

Also Trippier and Taylor played a lot of football as Poch rotated his FB's in the cups etc. He won't sell either.

Mason is dog.

Have they arranged a miracle cure for Vertonghen? He was ruled out for 2 months minimum a fortnight ago.

Oh sorry,didn't realise.

But you know I mean I'd like to think any exchange we would be after players that could seriously offer something to us.Not just chasing their youths or reserves. Matt Ritchie & Gayle dropped down, I'd like to think others may too.

Exactly but that makes him worth 20m apparently. Baffling.

Exactly but that makes him worth 20m apparently. Baffling.

The same crazy science that makes Mane, Benteke and Deeney worth £30m+