Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I like the idea of picking from the best Scotland have to offer. Looks like we might get two of their international team. Any more which can do what we need in the Championship and, ideally, have room for further development?

Scotland and Scottish football is horrific right now and other than a tenuous link to Hanley that I don't think is going anywhere I doubt we will look at the Scottish leagues

Scotland and Scottish football is horrific right now and other than a tenuous link to Hanley that I don't think is going anywhere I doubt we will look at the Scottish leagues

:lol:

Stuart Findlay has just signed for us, where did he come from?

Would definitely take a Spurs youngster as part of the deal.

There was talk that Liverpool offered Ibe as part of a Wijnaldum deal too. Wonder if it's something we have been looking at.

Frees up Dummett to play CB.

He'd just take his place surely? I'd not have Dummett ahead of Lascelles or Mbemba.

Having him as a squad player rather than permanent starter is probably a good thing, his track record with injuries isn't the best.

Be nice to have a bit of strength in depth, you're right the preferred pairing has to be Chancel and Jamaal.

Mark Douglas reporting we're in talks with Spurs over Wiji, goes on to mention that we may be interested in Mason or Pritchard as part of the deal.

No he isn't, it's just round-up of what's in today's papers.