Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As long as we are not short in other areas I'm not against the Ibe singing. It's a squad game, Rafa likes to change things up and have options. Plus there's a shit ton of games to play this season.

Isn't Ibe just another winger who can't beat his man? Looked like that to me whenever I saw him play.

Same here. He did absolutely nothing against us, can't remember which full back had him in his pocket, might have been Anita. I've only seen him a couple of times though, maybe he hid all his tricks on those occasions or was still hungover from the night before.

We have Ritchie & Aarons for the wings dont we, where would Ibe play? None of the 3 would expect bench time.

Aarons has done nothing to warrant a starting spot man :lol:

Isn't Ibe just another winger who can't beat his man? Looked like that to me whenever I saw him play.

Same here. He did absolutely nothing against us, can't remember which full back had him in his pocket, might have been Anita. I've only seen him a couple of times though, maybe he hid all his tricks on those occasions or was still hungover from the night before.

Maybe you guys just can't see anything in a player unless they have scored 20 goals or got 20 assists.

The same kind of thing was said about Townsend time and time again. Some here even went as far as calling him another Obertan.

Ibe is a fantastic young talent that we'd be lucky to get.

Guest taps01

Crouch over Mitro? Seems like a backward step to me. I hope that's just bullshit and as it's the mirror it might well be.

We need a squad not just 11 players.

Pay as you play would be fine.

Are there any players anywhere on a pay as you play contract?

I'm sure there are a few on a low basic wage with high bonuses.

We have Ritchie & Aarons for the wings dont we, where would Ibe play? None of the 3 would expect bench time.

Eh, he's been pretty quality whenever started in his actual position. Injury has kept him out, not ability. If he's not getting a consistant chance at championship level he wont be staying here like.

Eh, he's been pretty quality whenever started in his actual position. Injury has kept him out, not ability. If he's not getting a consistant chance at championship level he wont be staying here like.

And when last was that? That guy is a squad player to start the season. No way he can be trusted as he never stays fit, and has not played a full memorable game in over a year.

Anything that contributes to ransacking the toxic culture that has got us relegated is fine by me. Crouch isn't very good but I bet worse players have done fine in that league. The dressing room has needed a complete personality shift for years - more experience, too - and if Rafa feels that a veteran like Crouch is going to benefit the squad them I'm not gonna doubt it.

Plus Crouch is good crack.