Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just wait until we get past 20th Jan with no signings. I can see this window being the same as all the January's and ultimately relegation.

Rafa needs big backing as he's got utter shit to pick from but I can see Ashley just risking it all as usual.

Just wait until we get past 20th Jan with no signings. I can see this window being the same as all the January's and ultimately relegation.

Rafa needs big backing as he's got utter s*** to pick from but I can see Ashley just risking it all as usual.

In reality we need a window like the 2012-13 one, but obviously with the way the market is changing it's going to cost us 2-3 times as much money as what those buys did. Looking back I still can't quite believe the instant impact Sissoko and Gouff had for us, especially against Chelsea of all teams.

Rafa needs big backing as he's got utter s*** to pick from but I can see Ashley just risking it all as usual.

In reality we need a window like the 2012-13 one, but obviously with the way the market is changing it's going to cost us 2-3 times as much money as what those buys did. Looking back I still can't quite believe the instant impact Sissoko and Gouff had for us, especially against Chelsea of all teams.

That's the problem we need to spend 30-40  million at least to crawl over the line and I can't see it happening.

Our squad is absolute trash but 2-3 quality signings may be enough to drag us through. If fat cunt is making all the decisions I can see him spending bare minimum to get us through

Personally think we're fucked unless it loans. As people are pointing out the market has changed and we're still shopping in the £5-10m market and that's not going to cut it now. Unless you unearth a gem from abroad or the lower leagues, and that's very unlikely in the next month.

Guest Howaythetoon

Managed by Rafa... I was at that game in a corporate box with two Chelsea fans and they were the epitome of spoiled bastards, constantly slagging Rafa and then they had the cheek to have a go at KK saying he was a failure and a cheque book manager, I put them straight that day much to the amusement of my mates whose box it was, the Chelsea wanks being guests of theirs. Their fans were a disgrace that day chanting for Rafa out.

That's the problem we need to spend 30-40  million at least to crawl over the line and I can't see it happening.

Our squad is absolute trash but 2-3 quality signings may be enough to drag us through. If fat c*** is making all the decisions I can see him spending bare minimum to get us through

Definitely. Honestly I think even 2 could make a huge difference for us. Someone with a bit of forward thinking who can cross, and someone to stick the chances away. I'm sure provided he has the money then Rafa can find two people of the right quality.

Managed by Rafa... I was at that game in a corporate box with two Chelsea fans and they were the epitome of spoiled b******s, constantly slagging Rafa and then they had the cheek to have a go at KK saying he was a failure and a cheque book manager, I put them straight that day much to the amusement of my mates whose box it was, the Chelsea wanks being guests of theirs. Their fans were a disgrace that day chanting for Rafa out.

Yeah the way they went on with Rafa was completely disgraceful. Of all the clubs in the premier league that could have been given the Abramovich money, Chelsea were far from the most deserving in my opinion. You can't label all of their fans obviously as they'll have their sensible ones, but I think a large portion of their fanbase actually deserve the level of criticism that a club like ours has had thrown at us in the last 10-12 years.

Pretty sure they were booing Mourinho off in games as well at one point.

Guest Howaythetoon

Chelsea fans are the worst in the league for me, spoiled with a sense of entitlement and massive arrogance to the point someone like Rafa is deemed a fat Spanish waiter and they were actually chanting for Mourinho to sit down. Fucking hate that club more than any, they helped change the landscape as much as Sky, well Abramovic has. Detestable small club who without Abramovic would be another West Ham or Palace even.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’d be looking at Walcott on loan, he doesn’t get a game and it’s a World Cup year. He would be a good fit for Rafa IMO.

I’d be looking at Walcott on loan, he doesn’t get a game and it’s a World Cup year. He would be a good fit for Rafa IMO.

I could see that, provided a club with ambition don't beat us to him. A change of scenery could probably help spark a bit of form like it did with Townsend.

http://www.nufcblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Hatem-Ben-Arfa-airport.jpg

Watching this cunt was something else, my favourite player ever in world football. 

Wow some statement that......He's not that good by a million miles