Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My gut instinct is that we will sign some players. f*** knows who though.

20th deadline set has passed, we will sign someone but i fear thats it...one, and prob a winger which in truth we don't really need.

please surprise me

Guest neesy111

Would love it if we somehow could convince Mata to join if Mourinho would let him go on loan. Or is that just to ridiculous?

:pokerface:

Ashley will now dig into his own pockets to keep the Toon up

Fuck right off with that shit!

Club doesn't have a penny eh, lost the TV money perhaps?

Ashley doesn't pay for SD advertising, unless a token pittance.

What's that? The club needs a player or two?

-- here's SuperMike to the rescue and, and, wait for it, with his OWN money! --

Allow me to repeat - Fuck right off!

Oh, and whilst I'm in the mood for a tirade. Ashley knew weeks before anyone else that the 'deal' was off - like when the transfer window FUCKING opened!

But...  dramatic entry at the eleventh hour. "Rafa, do what you have to - I'll pay for it all!"

Cunt!

Chronicle reckon he wants a 'minimum of 4'. Yeah right Rafa [emoji38]

Also says Dubravka could join on loan before the Chelsea game and Sandro Ramirez is a target as we wanted him in the summer.

Keep reaching for the stars Rafa, Fat Mike will ensure you never reach the ground

Said it before, but we signed the first of those 5 frenchmen on 21st January 2013, that was 2 days after that Reading match/loss.

So they have proved they can get deals done, and spend money when the desire/need is there. Pity it just takes them most of the window, and a panic button being pushed, rather than just backing the manager and seeing the need in the squad when the window opens.

Guest firetotheworks

I think the only way signings would be coming in would be if we had a shit manager. I'm convinced about this talent offsetting thing now.