Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's different this time I can feel it.

I think MA was thinking a takeover was going to go through even from the summer, as there were whispers even back then, and was stopping all spend due to that.

Let's be hopeful. Would be pretty sweet if we get in some top quality man.

Your mad you, after 10 years af $shley you still have hope he may actually run the club correctly !!!!

Surely it should be A$h£€y or something like that? Swapping the A for $ doesn't make any sense at all to me :undecided:

₼$h₺€¥, imo

10/10 for effort.  Just way to much dingbats effort involved there. Although dingbats is a perfect match for the fat cunt.

Rumours of a £20m striker, wonder who.

No pressure on whoever it is if we actually did. New in to a pretty terrible team as our record signing, half way through the season in a relegation battle

In terms of individual quality we're poor, but as a team, our shape, structure and tactics are spot on and we're still creating chances and defending well at the same time. We aren't a terrible team by any means, I think that's harsh. We just need an injection of quality up top and we'll be fine. Rebuild the squad in the summer when Ashley has hopefully f***ed off.

It's different this time I can feel it.

I think MA was thinking a takeover was going to go through even from the summer, as there were whispers even back then, and was stopping all spend due to that.

Let's be hopeful. Would be pretty sweet if we get in some top quality man.

Your mad you, after 10 years af $shley you still have hope he may actually run the club correctly !!!!

Surely it should be A$h£€y or something like that? Swapping the A for $ doesn't make any sense at all to me :undecided:

₼$h₺€¥, imo

10/10 for effort.  Just way to much dingbats effort involved there. Although dingbats is a perfect match for the fat c***.

Just copy and paste it now.

No pressure on whoever it is if we actually did. New in to a pretty terrible team as our record signing, half way through the season in a relegation battle

In terms of individual quality we're poor, but as a team, our shape, structure and tactics are spot on and we're still creating chances and defending well at the same time. We aren't a terrible team by any means, I think that's harsh. We just need an injection of quality up top and we'll be fine. Rebuild the squad in the summer when Ashley has hopefully f***ed off.

That's what I meant, lack of quality. Obviously Rafa makes all the difference but it's a miracle with these players we're not in the bottom 3. I don't even think we'd go down if we signed no one (though it'd be close) just cause of Rafa tbh

That's what I meant, lack of quality. Obviously Rafa makes all the difference but it's a miracle with these players we're not in the bottom 3. I don't even think we'd go down if we signed no one (though it'd be close) just cause of Rafa tbh

It's just such a fucking waste though.  He's got a championship squad performing alright in the PL, with any kind of half decent backing he could really transform the club and have us flying.