Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The times (?)

NUFC 360

@NUFC360

·

1h

Rightly so. #nufc

Times Sport

@TimesSport

Newcastle want Rafa Benitez to extend his stay - but @CaulkinTheTimes says the manager will not discuss it before the transfer window closes (link: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/benitez-will-delay-contract-talks-until-transfer-window-closes-z5mvpn8d5) thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/…

NUFC 360

@NUFC360

To add from this piece: It is understood that Benítez’s first choice this month is a striker who would cost £20 million, which would represent a record fee for Newcastle. They are hopeful, however, that a loan for Kenedy, the Chelsea winger, can now be completed. #NUFC

Kenedy one is weird, we're not short on wingers/wide midfielders but certainly are in other areas. The one thing the few Liverpool fans I've spoke to about Rafa, they have said the same thing, you end up with a bit of lop sided squad if he gets to spend. He likes to rotate if he has the players to, sometimes to the bafflement of a supporter, as a player might be brilliant one week but then be on the bench or not in the 18 the next.

Even in saying that the one thing they all added, they all loved him to bits and would have him back tomorrow if they could, a born winner who gets what the fans want who them proud of their team.

It's different this time I can feel it.

I think MA was thinking a takeover was going to go through even from the summer, as there were whispers even back then, and was stopping all spend due to that.

Let's be hopeful. Would be pretty sweet if we get in some top quality man.

I think MA was thinking a takeover was going to go through even from the summer, as there were whispers even back then, and was stopping all spend due to that.

KaKa man, honestly :lol:

Pretty much whoever we buy and how much we spend, it's not going to be enough.

To stay up?

Do you reckon it's that bad like? I reckon we would stay up with what we've got already.

To stay up?

Do you reckon it's that bad like? I reckon we would stay up with what we've got already.

I think we'd stay up with the current squad.

Meant enough for us fans and for Rafa. I really struggle to care about who we sign, the club is as good as dead to me until Ashley fucks off. His bullshit this week is just another reminder that despite us having Rafa, it's a club that's never going anywhere under him.

To stay up?

I think we'd stay up with the current squad.

Meant enough for us fans and for Rafa. I really struggle to care about who we sign, the club is as good as dead to me until Ashley f***s off. His bullshit this week is just another reminder that despite us having Rafa, it's a club that's never going anywhere under him.

Ah right, I agree with that of course - Ashley is in an unredeemable situation now with the club and he knows it. He also knows he can no longer afford to run a Premier League team and is probably for the first time feeling genuinely under pressure to get rid and clean his hands

Your mad you, after 10 years af $shley you still have hope he may actually run the club correctly !!!!

Think Pete Graves gets a raw deal by our fans, like.

Don’t think it’s anything personal to Graves, it’s the result of a decade of cynicism, lies and spin. The lack of trust between the fans and the owner/minions is so ingrained that it’s inevitable. Sad, but these duplicitous cunts have created and fostered this negativity.

Your mad you, after 10 years af $shley you still have hope he may actually run the club correctly !!!!

Surely it should be A$h£€y or something like that? Swapping the A for $ doesn't make any sense at all to me :undecided:

Surely it should be A$h£€y or something like that? Swapping the A for $ doesn't make any sense at all to me :undecided:

A$h£€y is way too much effort, more than the man deserves.

₼$h₺€¥, imo