Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've been told it's some Angers striker Brighton were looking at early this season.

Seems random enough to be possibly true.  :lol:

Apparently they only want £12m for him, a bit off from the £20m forward we were after.

Mayve he's a bit further down the list? Possibly value has increased with performance?

They rejected a £12.5 million bid from Brighton this January. So possible that they are asking for more.

Seems more of a winger/striker type though, from what I saw on his highlights.

Lucas Vazquez is my shout.

Not a striker.

Exactly he is a winger

According to Ryder (Yes I know) it's Kennedy, a Striker and a keeper then maybe 1 extra if we sell either Mitro or Saviet.

I thought Saviet was off??

Also I would go all out for Schurrle as well. Can he play no.10?

Been linked heavily with Ings but he's hardly worth 20m. Wonder if it's someone like Michy Batshit or whatever the spelling is.

Chelsea will want some coin back if they are rinsed for Dzeko. Seems a quick solution to sell a player.

Been linked heavily with Ings but he's hardly worth 20m. Wonder if it's someone like Michy Batshit or whatever the spelling is.

Chelsea will want some coin back if they are rinsed for Dzeko. Seems a quick solution to sell a player.

Didn't they buy him for over £33m? He would be class but I doubt £20m would be enough.

Didn't they buy him for over £33m? He would be class but I doubt £20m would be enough.

His value won't have gone up. Conte might cut his losses.

Aye I doubt £20m would get him. Paying what they paid for him might get him but that'll never, ever happen for any player under Ashley.

Could be Batshuayi  or Iheanachio maybe. Neither striker is particularly rated at their clubs, so unless we go abroad, they are the only ones ( Under 29) who might fetch that sort of fee.