Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IF Dzeko to Chelsea actually happens, £20m would get Batshuayi imo.

Aye Chelsea would look at the whole thing as Dzeko for 20m altogether. Which would be smart business from their point of view.

Iheanacho is a good shout but also fairly risky given his age.

Chelsea close in on double deal for Edin Dzeko and Emerson Palmieri

SkySports

43 mins ago

Chelsea agree double swoop for Edin Dzeko and Emerson Palmieri: Predicted Blues line up

Express.co.uk

2 hours ago

:pedro:

SkySports

43 mins ago

Chelsea agree double swoop for Edin Dzeko and Emerson Palmieri: Predicted Blues line up

Express.co.uk

2 hours ago

You do realise that they will be making their debut against us right?

SkySports

43 mins ago

Express.co.uk

2 hours ago

You do realise that they will be making their debut against us right?

Doesnt matter, Batshuayi will score a hat-trick on his Newcastle debut to beat them

Guest firetotheworks

Holy shit, are we actually getting a £20m striker? I was all prepared for the usual transfer letdown :lol: :lol:

This is no different to any other situation at this stage. 

Holy s***, are we actually getting a £20m striker? I was all prepared for the usual transfer letdown :lol: :lol:

No one knows who it is. Probably because he doesn't exist, and this is all a ploy before they churn out before Burnley that they tried really hard but just couldn't get the deal over the line.

I pray that I'm wrong, but these cunts never change.

Would feel somewhat underwhelmed if it's Gameiro really. Was hoping Rafa had a rabbit under his hat.

Does Gameiro still have the pace? Not seen him play for years.

He's literally the best striker we could realistically get at this stage IMO :lol:

Would Rafa have known Mariano Diaz from his time at Real? Doing really well at Lyon this season.

Yes but I'd be amazed if OL didn't want to let his value appreciate some more. They rarely sell cheap. Missed the boat in the summer on that one.