Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's simply no way Ashley spends £15 million+ on a soon to be 31 year old striker.

It seems very unlikely. The kid up at Celtic would be my bet.

Kenedy, a striker and a goalkeeper.

Enough to keep us up?

I can't think of any successful cases for experienced La Liga striker in EPL.  The "best" is probably Llorente.

I simply don't think Gameiro can adapt at this age, midway through season. Gambling 20m on him now is really a bad one to make.

I can't think of any successful cases for experienced La Liga striker in EPL.  The "best" is probably Llorente.

I simply don't think Gameiro can adapt at this age, midway through season. Gambling 20m on him now is really a bad one to make.

Torres??

Torres??

Aguero as well, basically it's load of bullshit.

Get whatever striker Rafa wants so atleast he has his 1st choice striker to use week in week out. Sell Shelvey and use the cash to get a decent keeper in, maybe Reina since Rafa still thinks highly of him. If Mitro is off once a new striker is in, maybe a no.10 would be a nice bonus.

Torres??

"Experienced". How old were Torres and Aguero when they come to EPL? And Gameiro?

Torres??

Aguero as well, basically it's load of bullshit.

Read again.

Torres??

"Experienced". How old were Torres and Aguero when they come to EPL? And Gameiro?

They were both 23 and had made a combined 400 appearances for Atletico, so aye, I'd say they were experienced players.

Torres??

They were both 23 and had made a combined 400 appearances for Atletico, so aye, I'd say they were experienced players.

You know what he means man. You'd assume it's easier for a 23yr old to adapt his game in what is supposed to be a more physically demanding league than a 30yr old.

Was told that Rafa really wants Sturridge, but isn't confident of getting him in due to the sort of money involved, and other clubs being in for him. Same script with Slimani.

Fuck knows who will end up with, hopefully he can pull a rabbit out of the hat somehow.

For some reason I think we’ll go for Andy Carroll

Swap deal with Shelvey going the other way

Isn't Carroll out injured for the season?