Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do we really have a £20 million bid in for a player ? And I'd be gutted if we sold Shelvey for £12 million to a rival at this stage of the season

Guest Howaythetoon

I think it's a shame if true, some may laugh, but imo he's one of the best passers of a ball in the league; and whilst his stats aren't anything special, his contribution in launching attacks for us will be a huge miss and is possibly being underestimated by those happy to see him the back of him.

Easy to pass it about if you have tonnes of space and time on the ball. He’s a good passer, but he’s too slow and I’d prefer a much snappier passer who can get up and down the pitch than someone who can spare it about but needs time and space and cannot get up and down the pitch. 12m is ridiculous though.

He our most attacking playmaker, it would be mental to sell him at this point.

Our most attack minded player with 0 goals and 0 assists. Not arsed if he leaves, we need central midfielders with more energy.

I think it's a shame if true, some may laugh, but imo he's one of the best passers of a ball in the league; and whilst his stats aren't anything special, his contribution in launching attacks for us will be a huge miss and is possibly being underestimated by those happy to see him the back of him.

We aren't in the championship anymore and if you think hes one of the best in the premier league youre off your rocker man

HBA

Kennedy                                Schürrle

Something like this for a new front 3 cheers Rafa??

Wouldn't Schurrle and Ben Arfa be swapped round? Ben Arfa's never been a striker.

Was practically a srtriker when he returned to france with Nice.

In this day and age, is the modern goal scorer actually labelled a striker? Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar etc. Probably all converted from wide players to inside forwards/attackers.

We can't sell with out a replacement like. But he's been a big let down. Shelvey, Ritchie, Gayle & Lascelles were the four from last season we really needed to have good seasons and only Lascelles has stepped up. If Rafa thinks he can find someone better then I'd sell him. We can't be left with just Merino, Hayden and Diame for half a season, though.

We can't sell with out a replacement like. But he's been a big let down. Shelvey, Ritchie, Gayle & Lascelles were the four from last season we really needed to have good seasons and only Lascelles has stepped up. If Rafa thinks he can find someone better then I'd sell him. We can't be left with just Merino, Hayden and Diame for half a season, though.

And Colback remember.