Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The only way Ashley goes now is a relegation with a sustained spell in the championship. Hopefully match going fans will begin to drift away and he starts getting hit in the pocket. Even in the event of us staying up - why would he sell? He’s got another years exposure for SD and the tv money.

We are dead in the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest reefatoon

Fuck me, I despair at the lengths some of our fans go to justify why they still bother with this shit pot club. Oh look there’s some sand, let’s all blast our heads in it

Slimani or Iheanacho? Who would people prefer out of interest?

I think I'd rather see us bring in Iheanacho, but would be happy with Slimani also.

Either but it’ll be neither

I haven't really seen much of Slimani, but his record for Leicester isn't the greatest, with admittedly not much game time. Iheanacho was fairly prolific at Man City when he played, so probably him.

I think I'd rather see us bring in Iheanacho, but would be happy with Slimani also.

whichever one would come. something about beggars and not being choosers.

shameful how many options are massive upgrades on our current strike force.

look its over, we get no one, said it for ages.............not a chance of anyone now.