The Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Wullie

Only bet I've had so far is a 6 fold on the following to finish in the top 2 of their group

France & Switzerland

England & Wales

Germany & Poland

Spain & Croatia

Belgium & Italy

Portugal & Austria

£5 returns £567

Did a Coral offer today where if you bet £10 on the correct score in IRL v SWE and lose they give you a £10 free bet.  Went for 1-1. :D

Also have a fiver on Spain/Draw/Belgium to win and keep a clean sheet.  :lol: Not sure why I chose that last pick now.

Is the Paddy Power £20 bet on a team and get £5 free for each goal they score on select games or any Euro game?

All ones with MBS next to it on the long list - it was the Sweden v Ireland match today

Is the Paddy Power £20 bet on a team and get £5 free for each goal they score on select games or any Euro game?

All ones with MBS next to it on the long list - it was the Sweden v Ireland match today

Aye. I didn't touch it today. Tomorrow it's Portugal though. Expecting 2-0 or 3-0.

Aye. I didn't touch it today. Tomorrow it's Portugal though. Expecting 2-0 or 3-0.

Gone big on Iceland

:megusta:

Guest chopey

I had a bet on group F as the highest scoring group before the start at 11/2 and its now 7/2 without them even kicking a ball group D are now 20/1