The Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Wullie

Tough one to call a correct score on though. Wales have goals in them, despite their naff forwards, but I'd expect them to try and batten down the hatches as they did vs England. Might go for a safe-ish 1-0 to Belgium and cash out, depending on when the goal comes (if at all).

Not sure what to do for the Bet365 offer. I am tempted to bet with the heart and do Wales 1-0 or Wales win or even a Bale first scorer and cover the 0-0 with Betfair at 7/1???

Tough one to call a correct score on though. Wales have goals in them, despite their naff forwards, but I'd expect them to try and batten down the hatches as they did vs England. Might go for a safe-ish 1-0 to Belgium and cash out, depending on when the goal comes (if at all).

Following on from this, anyone know what the cashout value is likely to be in the event it's:

a) 0-0 @ HT

b) 1-0 before HT

c) 1-0 after HT

Roughly? 1-0 is 5/1 btw.

Not sure on all of them but I doubt they'll be worth it if you're putting the bet on with the plan of cashing out, probably marginally more than your stake for the first 2 (if that) and probably lucky to double your stake with the last one.

Usually in the final 10-20 minutes or so it'll start to rise so you'd basically be banking on a Belgium goal within that time.

If I was going for a close game I'd probably be more inclined to do something like Draw-Belgium (don't do that though because it will definitely lose now :lol:)

I'm a fucking idiot and wasted that £50 free bet. Was literally a minute before Belgium scored I wanted to put Belgium 30 minute result and thought they were team one for some reason saw the returns of £425 placed it straight away, then when it was processing it came up with Wales.  :whatdidido:

I'm a fucking idiot and wasted that £50 free bet. Was literally a minute before Belgium scored I wanted to put Belgium 30 minute result and thought they were team one for some reason saw the returns of £425 placed it straight away, then when it was processing it came up with Wales.  :whatdidido:

If a return is unexpectedly high, that means you should check your bet, not place it ASAP.  :lol:  If it's any consolation, Williams scored in the 30th minute.

If a return is unexpectedly high, that means you should check your bet, not place it ASAP.  :lol:  If it's any consolation, Williams scored in the 30th minute.

I won big on Peru beating Brazil placing the money on the wrong team. I cannot agree with this :lol: