Group B - Wales (Q), England (Q), Slovakia (Q), Russia

Wullie

Don't rate Walker at all. 4-5 English players in the box and he's more interested in dribbling the Wales' fullback. No brain at all on him.

Agree. Thought he was very poor.

Guest palnese

Don't rate Walker at all. 4-5 English players in the box and he's more interested in dribbling the Wales' fullback. No brain at all on him.

"the Wales' fullback". dat english.

Thought he was pretty good

Only just got home from work, we watched it there though. Just wanted to know if everyone like myself couldn't understand why Walker wouldn't cross a ball?

It was bizarre..

The same could be said of Rose, both wanted to beat their man 2-3 times instead of passing, very much like Milner and Parker were for NUFC.

Seriously re watch it, or highlights later on, Walker receives the ball in perfect crossing positions numerous times, he simply refuses to cross it in. Don't know what his issue is/was? It was like he didn't know how to cross with his right, or any foot. Rose was better for the odd cross. Walker would choose to wait for someone to get close to do it for him, but by then the opportunity were gone.

It's worth watching again and noting because it was so peculiar for a player who if that's in his locker has it all as a wing back.

Who will likely to play if we top the group atm?

Whoever comes 3rd in either group A,C or D.

As in the third best team of those three third-placed teams?

Edit, nah, I've got that wrong haven't I...

Was going to say that "tbf, it's not his native language" until I realised that it was you again :lol:

Guest palnese

Was going to say that "tbf, it's not his native language" until I realised that it was you again :lol:

I'm not the best tbh, but that was pretty fucking poor :lol:

ClFJxvsWMAAp9yC?format=jpg&name=large

Just shave it off.

:lol: :thup:

:lol: Why would he? It's not like he's Bobby Charlton and hanging on to the last of his hair. There's a massive gap between the amount of hair that he has available to him and the 100% bald patch that he has. It's the most bizarre case of balding that I've ever seen and in his position I'd do exactly the same thing.

:lol: :thup: Had no idea he was balding, he's hid that brilliantly. His hair actually looks really good (other than that angle).

Then how it that choosen?  :embarrassed:

Aye I don't gerrit. :lol: If it's the third-best third-placed team, of those three teams, we could well be facing Northern Ireland.

Aye I don't gerrit. :lol: If it's the third-best third-placed team, of those three teams, we could well be facing Northern Ireland.

That's ridiculous man :lol:

That's ridiculous man :lol:

No idea how it's chosen,found it on the BBC Sport website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/european-championship/euro-2016/schedule/knockout-stage

Rooney's looked pretty decent, to me. Need to start games with some more movement ahead of him, though. He can pick some great passes, just needs the movement. Was nice to see him occasionally dribble forward too. He'll never be like he was but having play ahead of him more might see him loosen the shackles with his style.

My prediction is we will face either Switzerland,Romania,Poland,Northern Ireland or Czech Rep in Round of 16. (That's if we win Group B)

Then most likely to face Italy in the quarters and we all know what happens.