Group B - Wales (Q), England (Q), Slovakia (Q), Russia

Wullie

Fuck off the Wales. Come on the Russia in the next round of matches!

Sturridge dance is still utter cringe. Thankfully the players got to him before he could complete two cycles of that wanky dance.

Once again, fuck off Wales and while I'm at it, fuck off Liverpool.

Two strikers.

Thats the difference man, finishers. Thats what they do.

Not just that but pace and movement, if you have to play Rooney deep and all this over s*** at least give him something to aim for.

Well yeah exactly, forwards have the instincts that playing Lallana/Sterling upfront you're going to miss. Kane's been hard done by here, as he's not had the chance either Vardy or Sturridge just got. Mint though, glad we got there.

Two strikers.

Thats the difference man, finishers. Thats what they do.

Not just that but pace and movement, if you have to play Rooney deep and all this over s*** at least give him something to aim for.

Well yeah exactly, forwards have the instincts that playing Lallana/Sterling upfront you're going to miss. Kane's been hard done by here, as he's not had the chance either Vardy or Sturridge just got. Mint though, glad we got there.

I think Kane's class, but i don't think he's particularly a good fit for this side. Vardy and Sturridge are both better suited to what we have imo.

Guest firetotheworks

Keown has just said Walker has been the tourney's best right back! :lol:

I don't think that there's anything wrong with saying that. I think Walker and Rose have been excellent in both games.

Guest firetotheworks

I have to say, I think the England matches have been the best two matches that I've seen this tournament.