Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I like it but it's tainted by the fact the match is always awful. Hard to get to as well.

Same with a few London grounds. Selhurst Park is a far bigger pain to get to and WHL and Upton Park are a fair hike from the nearest Tube Station. Agree the match is always awful mind!

I can never understand people saying Selhurst Park is a pain to get to when it's within easy reach of 3 overground stations.

Tube Kings Cross to Victoria

Train Victoria to Thornton Heath

Dead easy.

The issue is how far south it is.

By road it's awful but there are plenty of trains. London Bridge to Norwood Junction is about 11 minutes.

I like it but it's tainted by the fact the match is always awful. Hard to get to as well.

Same with a few London grounds. Selhurst Park is a far bigger pain to get to and WHL and Upton Park are a fair hike from the nearest Tube Station. Agree the match is always awful mind!

I can never understand people saying Selhurst Park is a pain to get to when it's within easy reach of 3 overground stations.

Tube Kings Cross to Victoria

Train Victoria to Thornton Heath

Dead easy.

Just seems to take ages getting there from central London. And as for going by road it's an absolute nightmare.

It's 20 minutes from Victoria by train and similar from London Bridge but I agree it's a pain in the car as you have to go right around the M25 and come in from the south.

Guest reefatoon

Can I change my vote?  I went for watching it in the flat, but what if these friends come around hungry and want something warmed up in the oven? All hell could break loose and he could lose these friends forever (or burn them alive).  New local it is.

East coast have put a late train on for this - leaves London at 11.17

Going to be some demand for this like - start on at least 100pts i reckon, dont think itll get any lower than 50 until it sells out if that. Sunderland levels of demand.

Nufc have said ticket details will be released early next week

Fulham don't have many fans. They should hand over half of their ground to us for this one

To be fair Richard Osman is big enough to fill at least one of the stands

Also what is the point in Fulham now the Michael Jackson statue is gone?

Starting to get slightly nervous that 65 points won't be enough!

why are you nervous after the first match of preseason [emoji38]

Especially after a comfortable victory with a few goals to enjoy.

I'd be worried if our manager wasn't named Rafa Benitez

Aye ive got 62 and i dont think that'll be enough.

Never known so many people enquiring about tickets - every ST holder ive spoke to is going. Literally Sunderland levels of demand it seems.

Late train added as well which will make it even more popular. Going to be the way it is this season - its awesome tjat the support is back obv, but its frustrating after 4 years of going to whatever away bar Sunderland I want but oh well.

Very suprised they started it that low - think theyre underestimating demand.

Oh well - been worrying for couple of weeks my 60pts woulfnt be enough so im buzzing now ha

Roll on the 5th. Going to be some atmosphere down there - at least 4000 if you count neutral end Toon fans that will have been on the drink most the day...ahhh!