Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It is probably in his contract. He has never not started a game when available.

I very much doubt it.

We've just had shit options since he's been here.

Was on the bench at Chelsea away last season for example - came on at half time.

You can't put that in a contract man :lol:

I am sure it is not beyond the realms of possibility like, under 4 different managers he has started when available, no matter how anonymous he has been.

I think Colback's shite but if Benitez thinks he's part of our best team to start the season then so be it. If it doesn't work then he'll be out of the team soon enough and I'm fairly confident perfomances will improve as a result.

Rafa knows his football, so why would he play this ginger spunk bucket?

I can understand Pardew, Carver and McClaren playing him, but you'd hope a technically astute and successful manager would see through this charlatan.

He got the captains armband yesterday when Lascelles went off. Slightly worrying.

He got the captains armband yesterday when Lacselles

I am sure it is not beyond the realms of possibility like, under 4 different managers he has started when available, no matter how anonymous he has been.

So a guy who barely started for Sunderland is going to move to a better team(at the time) and put it into his contract that he has to play when fit and the club are just going to agree to that? He starts because he will follow orders and isn't much if at all worse than the other options for most of his time here

He got the captains armband yesterday when Lascelles went off. Slightly worrying.

Can someone who lives near Scoot go around and check they are ok.

People love speculating about contract clauses like that, of course they are not true :lol:

Colback is playing because he did reasonably well under Rafa during the end of the last season. Rafa showed with Taylor that if you don't perform you're out of the team, and unless Colback improves on the shite he has served up so far in black and white he'll be next.

Can someone who lives near Scoot go around and check they are ok.

:lol:

Wait I thought this was one of those things people say tongue in cheek, some people honestly believe Jack Colback has that he must start every game in his contract?!? :lol:

I could definitely see why Rafa wasn't playing Shelvey in that run in.  He was trying to quickly drill some discipline into the team.  Colback has far less ability than Shelvey but can at least take basic instructions and concentrate for more than 10 seconds at a time.

Also its not in his contract to start FFS, even if you could do that it would be easy enough to get around.