Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Getting nervous about this now :undecided:

Me too. Well not nervous exactly, just a bit of apprehension. Think the season will be more of a grind than some think with quite a few close, tight games, unlike 2009/10 which was a procession almost from the start. Will be a relief to get started and if we get a few wins on the board early doors, will help everyone relax.

*edit to add* I have full faith in Rafa to make the adjustments that are needed but I wouldn't be shocked if we start out a bit slow in the first month or so and even lose a game or two.

Think it will take some time until we get going. Easier said than done but some patience needed. Not that i will have much to stay calm :lol: Rafa will make it click, that i am sure about.

Including pre season, aren't we unbeaten in ages? Don't worry man, Rafa's got this.

At worst we will be hard to beat. At home, I suspect we will beat most sides.

We'll be fine man

Lets not forget last time, we didnt look that good in manu matches at all at the start, just won games with a bit of added quality and even then in the first couple of months we had them embarrasing defeats at Scunthorpe and Blackpool.

Wouldnt be suprised if we go unbeaten at Home again, i think this game should he a comfortable win, there is a lot of tough away games though.

I reckon 2 nil in this one, Fulham were terrible last season, score early and it could be a good night

Got a weird (naturally pessimistic) feeling we're gonna lose this one to a daft goal, like a deflection in the last minute. Dominate but lose.

I think thats why I'm nervous. I can just see this happening.

Guest chopey

Only two clubs conceded more goals than Fulham last season.

I read that and then looked at your avatar.