Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Joe Cool

About to embark on 9 months playing against the likes of Rotherham and Burton Albion and Brentford, and haven't been looking forward to the start of a season this much in years.

Thank you, Rafa!

About to embark on 9 months playing against the likes of Rotherham and Burton Albion and Brentford, and haven't been looking forward to the start of a season this much in years.

Thank you, Rafa!

'IF' we are up there, promotion seasons are great- like cup runs or European campaigns- the away games at the bigger grounds are just the stuff of legend- some of the very best times Ive ever had in life.

This has the potential to be 92-93 again, just the thought of that is amazing- never thought I would see the likes again.

Thank you, Rafa!

For optimism and sheer excitement it's hard to remember a build up to a season like it. The Keegan era from 92-96 probably only betters it for me. Even under Sir Bobby, as much as I loved that man and we had a great side I can't remember being so excited for the start of the season.

I've got the day off work today and a few of my mates are taking half days so we can go out early and get a good seat at the pub tonight cos it's going to be chocka!

refs are clamping down on dissent this year and will make an example of players in the early games. Lets hope we can keep 11 on the pitch, we must not screw up the start of this season.

So difficult to get a ticket for this, man. Couldn't even get a home one at the box office this morning without Fulham booking history. Last plea to anyone who has a spare pop up today!