Fulham - Newcastle United - 5/8/16 @ 7.45 - Live on Sky

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm working tomorrow and sunday for about 24h. God i would love to have a good feeling after a nice positive win and just be like i was in paradise with a great smile on my face for the whole time. Us winning makes life so much better compared to when we lose. Nervous now. Come on! Make us proud.

My mates going down on a bus today where they are meeting some guy who is selling tickets, first come first serve apparently. I was going to go down but I'm not sitting on a bus to London to be told there are non left. I'll be jelly as fuck if he gets one though.

Where you watching it Stif?

Fuck knows. Two of my mates are going to their grandparents party, one has fucked off to London, and 2 others are at work. Sounds like it's going to be in my small bedroom in my mams with my dog, unless anyone is going out to watch it and wants a tag along?

Where you watching it Stif?

Fuck knows. Too of my mates are going to their grandparents party, one has fucked off to London, and 2 others are at work. Sounds like it's going to be in my small bedroom in my mams with my dog, unless anyone is going out to watch it and wants a tag along?

Really? :lol:

My mates going down on a bus today where they are meeting some guy who is selling tickets, first come first serve apparently.

That's going to end well :lol:

Normally I would be concerned for him, but if anything bad happens then he probably has it coming, and also he's a jammy bastard so will probably get the last ticket which ends up being the best seat in the ground and will only have to pay 5 pence or something.

So difficult to get a ticket for this, man. Couldn't even get a home one at the box office this morning without Fulham booking history. Last plea to anyone who has a spare pop up today!

You in London i take it then - ive seen a few neutral end tickets pop upnacross twitter an facebook today so id keep checking on there mate - if youre there anyway it might be worth coming to the ground anyway as people will usually have a spare floating about if you keep asking.

Good luck!

Could see Anita on the right being a thing, with him tucking in. Basically allows Janmaat to run wild down the right, as Anita has the discipline and tactical nous to cover for him.